ALL OF CARROLL CO. TEAMS WIN IN WEEK 1

tricklician

just think how things would have been if carroll county had one school.. and not 5.. just something to ponder.. even if we do all have our own school's pride. with all the talent thats been in that county in the years past.. wonder how many teams would have brought home a title.. but anyways.. its amazing to see a county with so many schools so close to each other and the majority of them seem to do fair to good year in and year out. thats just something i've always thought about when i think about other county teams that tend to have "off" seasons.. NEVER have i seen a year when all the teams in carroll county have a bad season at once

Good post ya'll. Carroll Co. has got a lot to be proud of in football this year. Don't know how long it would take to get all the schools to get along if you put them together but, they should have one great football team! Of course we would have to play in 5A, probably. That would be a trip----literally! The only close opponent would be Henry Co.!

I wish all the best to all the Carroll Co. teams Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201