South Greene

MAS1831

Just remember one name Tweed, stop him, and you stop them. If you are on the line, watch your knees. They are coached to hit low and hard. I didn't see much option when we played them, but Tweed made one of the prettiest catches I have ever seen, one handed, body horizontal, 6 feet off the ground!

hv,

If I'm not mistaken, when you played them wasn't their QB hurt and a back filling in? I may be wrong, and am confusing your game with another. Either way, as long as South Greene get put out, I'll be happy! And anyone that knows me, knows I don't say that about very many folks.

Last week against Hampton, QB Bruce Wright threw for 120 yards on 13 of 15 passing, notching 3 TDs … had a hot streak early with perfect passing (8-8) in the first half.

Although, South Greene did fumble away their first three possessions against West Greene in Week Nine.

The game will be heard live on OSHS.com.

AC,

don't short change the Buffs. They are very streaky, but when on are as hard hitting a team as I have ever seen. In our game, they flew to the ball as no other team we have played, and that includes Cloudland and Catholic. I'm not saying they are that caliber team, only that they can play ball when the motivation is there. They have other problems that limit them terribly.

South Greene has a very well coached football team. Their line on both sides of the ball is very good skill wise. They try to run the option with Bruce Wright and Clayton Tweed, but Wright is a bit slow and Tweed tends to fumble. They are very physical and if you want to beat them, you have to be ready to give out some hits. They run lots of slants to Tyler Sauceman (40 catches, 400+ yards, 11 TDs) in the middle of the field, and they try to use his 6'3'' frame to run the fade on the goalline. Ryan Ward is small, but he has the most heart of any player on the field and he's tough to stop. Punt the ball to Sauceman, not Ward, because he's horrible at punt return and Ward is decent. As far as their defense, they seem more likely to give up yardage through the air and on runs outside of the tackles.