Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading this and it looks like people just say the fans of their school. How about we tell the truth and see which fans are really the best. I still say McCallie, best I have ever seen and my school (Catholic) plays them in just about everything (I'd consider them a rival, but I'm sure that Baylor and the rest of the schools in the Super 7 for football are considered much bigger rivals than Catholic) and I have to say they have the best group of fans out of anyone I've seen.

Traditionally Webb has not had the loudest or rowdiest fans....look for that to change this year... :blink:

read my post above. i almost put webb with the catholic, mccallie, baylor post but i realized what they were like at last year's game. i mean you guys absolutely had no spirit whatsoever. everyone sat the entire game and the only time it got bad was when webb fans yelled at us for calling j.t. blair some interesting names. i'm sure imachangedman3 remembers some of the names we came up with.... and for bustamante, haha, those were great.....

read my post above. i almost put webb with the catholic, mccallie, baylor post but i realized what they were like at last year's game. i mean you guys absolutely had no spirit whatsoever. everyone sat the entire game and the only time it got bad was when webb fans yelled at us for calling j.t. blair some interesting names. i'm sure imachangedman3 remembers some of the names we came up with.... and for bustamante, haha, those were great.....

Stones is right in that quote Webb basketball fans got nothing on us Catholic kids. Last years game was terrible. Catholic was the only thing doing anything. I remeber some of the people from Webb came over to Catholic's side and stood with us not yelling for Webb, I think they were just imbaressed.... As for the names Stones25 I remeber ALL the names, haha.... and your right the bustamante names were great.... Can't wait till that game this year.

2) Catholic- Not as crazy as McCallie's, but very witty. They get a technical foul on them about every other game. I know thats not being a good fan, but those Catholic boys just can't keep their mouths shut. They have been good for the past two years, but losing some of the seniors they did (haha) could hurt them. Those seniors were witty, as well as possessing mouths like sailors.

Stones said it all right there , this will back up my last post. He isnt lieing either Catholic has some of the most creative fans around. Willing to say anything to prove thier point also I might add. The loss of a couple seniors will hurt them alittle but there is nothing some of the younger boys can back up. It will be in full affect tommorrow night with the season opener.