Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im just saying ive read a couple of threads that you have posted in and have noticed your...how should i put it..."passion"...in your speech. it just seems like youre getting worked up over nothing. ive been around to see grad's posts too, and they dont seem that bad...but i couldnt be wrong, because im not even from ooltewah. just throwin in my opinion.

Dirty come on now. Calm down. He is a Grad from the Nest. The same school where you are a senior. Yall both cheer for the same colors so ease up on the guy. I mean we have the Old Skool Ballas at Ooltewah and besides them maybe 5 ppl cheer the rest of the entire game. I mean yes the Old Skool Ballas are crazy and very tough to hang with but the thread is student sections not student groups. If it were groups, the Ballas and the Daisy Crazies would be dead tied at #1 with no school I have seen in comparison. Ooltewah has a group of good fans but not a whole section, but I think with this year's success so far and if it continues so will that support.

And Dirty, keep being crazy at the games and dont lose your passion for us aight.

Edited by IbleedRED&GRAY

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with anyone who put McCallie as the #1 fan base in the land. They have the SPIRITUALS which is such a unique organization that they actually do for the crowd what no cheerleaders cannot. They are apart of the McCallie community and are just a bunch of ADD guys wearing silly costumes and are obsolutly abnoxious beyond belief. And for those who were wondering...APRIL 7 at baylor is the first McCallie Baylor game. Should be a good one even though Baylor should win this one with pure talent. But don't count out McCallie because literally I have seen them time and again pull out victories with the crowd.

Guest owlman04

Look if u think that Walker Valley has a student section u are stupid, yeah the stand up but they dont say shi*, Walker Valley if u think u have the best student section, get what ever u want and come to C-Daddy crib (ooltewah) and we will show u a real student section. And for the fat kid that dressed up like santa, and the 4 eyed quee*. i bet u wont say shi* to me at the game cause i will knock ur block off!!!!!!

Kris Gray, and all of the OLD SCHOOL BALLAZ!!!!!!