Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn Central has a really good student section also...Walker Valley, you all are loud, but I think Central has you beat. McMinn, yeah, you all have a really good student section too, but as for the best student section, I would have to say McMinn Central.

First off....Central aint got nothin' on WV

everyone will we we are a good team this year

and my boy Evan McGuire will shoot 3's right

in McMinn Centrals Face.....I am apart of the Buckin'Mustangs

as well(that would be our student section and we all have matching

tee-shirts)and as apart of that group led by Jacob Lewis i can say

that we are ROWDY.....Jacob Lewis,Wes Jenkins,Dusty Vaughn,

Zach Thurman,Tyson Black, Brett Kirksey, Travar Armstrong, and

Paul Sorah rock the house.....

1st off me being from the "WATER" You got to know i love our "Zoo Crew" even tho...they aint feeling it all the time...but that is about to change...but I do have to agree wit a few people Cleveland's student sec. is prolly one of the best that i've seen in a loooooooooooooooooong time and they dont compare to nobody!!!

you think that Clevelands is the BEST???? everyone outside of yourself and 'tngirl', has stated how terrible Clevelands fans are....you must know someone there, or have not gotten outto see many other good schools in action(mccallie, baylor, soddy, ooltewah) as far as i know those are the rowdiest fans in chattanooga...im sure there are some others that get pretty crazy too though...

Sweetwaters Zoo Crew is tight. This year is the year that they do make a comeback and this year Sweetwater basketball is gonna be good. We are 2-0 wit wins against Loudon and Greenback. With 6 seniors and me being one of them we pose a threat so bring it on..... Wildcats...#33.....Simpson!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...