Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

Yeah, as a qualified expert on student sections and the like, I have to say the Old Skool Ballas from Ooltewah definately are the real deal. Fortunately they've got a strong base of 5 or 6 guys that are dedicated to their purpose. Keep up the cheering and don't let those principals tell you to be quiet!

Edited by GradfromtheNest

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was anyone at the Giles County vs. Bradley game? Our principal made us move. She didn,t even want us to have a student section. It was crazy. They tell us to support our team, then they turn around and don't allow a student section! Well we had one anyway. It wasn't too bad either. I hope in the future principals and teachers won't be hypocritical. By the way could you hear us as good as usual in that gym? Tell me so I can know if we really had a good one. I think Braden needs to hear about it if it was good. Talk to me.

man i can't believe somebody from lc brought that up, i thought they would be too ashamed of getting embarrassed at kingston in both the game and the student section. one of their fans thought they were somethin and tried to show off for his fellow students by coming over to the kingston student section tryin to start somethin, what a mistake. to make a long story short he left the game with both a cop and what im sure was a pretty nice black eye. he made it about 5 steps and messed with the wrong fan which resulted in this not so bright lc fan getting a front row seat in the kingston student section by getting speared into the stands and swarmed by surrounding jacket fans. after the little skirmish the kingston fans were rowdy as ever and sitz teabagged some lc fool & dunked on his head, which sent the jacket fans over the top and outta the stands onto the court. all the lc fans could do is lower there heads in shame. i just hope lc learned their lesson.

Nobody is even in the same category as the Sweetwater ZOO CREW. They have been away for 2 years but this year they are coming back by storm and will be the biggest hit and the loudest fools in any gym in East Tennessee!!!!!! So look for the resurgance of the ZOO CREW coming to a gym near you.

Sorry bud but the Sweetwater Zoo Crew is gone they were the Zoo Crew when they won games becuz they stink ###### now

yeah i mean they're so bad my church league team could beat them....i think i have better fans at my church league games than LC does! hopefully LC did learn their lesson at kingston cause that type of behavior is really ridiculous! it's all a game and there is no reason why people should take things so far as to fight.....