Craziest Stuent Sections in East Tennessee

jacketman05

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And also nobody should wish to be any race other than what they were born(unless changing you race will allow you to go to college for free with a 2.0 gpa, and a 20 on your ACT :lol: )

WOW...that is...SO TRUE. I wish I was, SOMETHING ELSE! Then I could go anywhere I wanted for free. Can you imagine what a "basketball" player could do w/a 4.0 and a 29? gee wiz.

Would yall just quit arguing back and forth. This post is about the craziest student sections. Not everyone else having to listen to what yall have to say to each other.

Tonight (tuesday) GC played Shelbyville. Even though it was a pretty good blow out, GC didn't play that well at all. But our student section is just getting worse. I mean there are only like 10 - 15 people that were standing up and cheering at the scrimmage today. I really hope it is better before the season.

Going with East Tennessee, I'd have to say 3 stand out from what I have seen. Top 3

1) McCallie- Literally some of the most creative fans I have seen ever, including college or pro. The thing about McCallie is that they don't just cheer, they stand the ENTIRE game, they have the most inventive cheers I have heard in high school basketball, AND some of them dress up in crazy outfits. Just true blue tornado fans.

2) Catholic- Not as crazy as McCallie's, but very witty. They get a technical foul on them about every other game. I know thats not being a good fan, but those Catholic boys just can't keep their mouths shut. They have been good for the past two years, but losing some of the seniors they did (haha) could hurt them. Those seniors were witty, as well as possessing mouths like sailors.

3) Baylor- Good fans, cheer hard, not fairweather at all, more hospitable than KCHS or McCallie, but lacking the inventiveness of the other two schools. Good cheerleaders.

I rep Jeff CO and Im not even going to say we have a great student section but we had a couple of great games.

Any of you folks from Maryville? The Pats got dismantled that game but it was really one of the better student section games, we had Maryville parents yellin back at us. Good times.

Greeneville had a pretty good student section in appearance but as far as bein loud they werent that special.