MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the opportunity to see both teams play.  Both teams like to run the ball and both teams are physical.  I've seen them both play Trousdale and both teams are good.  Trousdale could have possibly won both games but didn't.  Macon might have a few more weapons offensively than does Grundy.  Grundy's QB is a good athelete that MC will have to stop.  Grundy also has #11 #10 #44 who can run well.  MC defense is good though.  So is Grundy's just a little weak against the pass.  If TC would have caught 2 balls thrown in the endzone they would have won or if they could kick a FG.  MC has a good FG kicker but hasn't kicked when it really matters.  Friday's game might come down to a kick and we'll see if #14 is worth his salt.

Well I guess MC's kicker is definitely worth his salt I think he handles the pressure very well 1.7sec and he kicks the winning field goal, but what a great team effort hats off to the whole MACON COUNTY TIGERS TEAM!!!!!!! That was a great win.

Edited by fan86

First I would like to say that Grundy Co. has a very good team. They played hard all night long and played good enough to win but just fell short. They played with heart and don't have nothing to be a shamed of.

NOW TO THE TIGERS!! Way to go boys. I guess you could say a lot of things about our boys, but they never quit. Grundy was up15 -14, Tiger's ball on their 10 yard line with 1:30 left in the game. Look, I don't remember all the details. I know we completed a 4th down pass, and kick the winning field goal with 1.7 seconds left. I'm shaking so bad right now I can hardly type. Our QB played his hind end off on that last drive, he was in control the whole time. I'm happy for him and also our kicker. I don't know how long the field goal was, but it was not a giveme.

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!

THE MACON CO IS PROUD OF YOU!!!

TIGERS -17

YELLOW JACKETS -15

Congratulations to all of Macon County tonight. I really hope Coach Dyer handled it O.K. He was not supposed to get excited tonight...Doctors orders! Yeah Right. Well BigB and 71fan....We all got what we wanted tonight. Congratulations on your extremely hard fought win. You guys deserve it. I would have loved to see this game...but...some team from Smith County was playing so I had to miss this one. But I promise....I WILL NOT miss another Macon County game this year. Whichever team wins next week, I am 100% behind!! Great job coaches and players.