MACON CO. vs GRUNDY CO.

KITTY_KAT

Congratulations to all of Macon County tonight. I really hope Coach Dyer handled it O.K. He was not supposed to get excited tonight...Doctors orders! Yeah Right. Well BigB and 71fan....We all got what we wanted tonight. Congratulations on your extremely hard fought win. You guys deserve it. I would have loved to see this game...but...some team from Smith County was playing so I had to miss this one. But I promise....I WILL NOT miss another Macon County game this year. Whichever team wins next week, I am 100% behind!! Great job coaches and players.

Congrats on your win tonite BR, looking forward for yall coming to the hill in 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A GAME!!!!!!!! WOOOO........FIRST OFF I WANT TO SAY TO GRUNDY COUNTY, HECK OF A GAME BOYS, YA'LL FOUGHT HARD ALL NIGHT AND PLAYED A GOOD GAME. YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF....HECK OF A GAME. NOW TO THE TIGERS,......WAY TO GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A HARD FOUGHT GAME AND IN THE END YOU CAME THROUGH WITH A HEART STOPPING WIN....1.7 SEC.......CAN YOU GET ANY CLOSER .... AND GUESS THAT JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU, SMITH TAKES CARE OF BUSINESS.....PRESSURE YOU CANT GET ANYMORE PRESSURE THAN 1.7 SEC. LEFT ON THE CLOCK AND YOUR TRAILING BY ONE.......SO NUFF SAID BOUT THAT, AND THE WEAK LEG THEROY OF SOME OF OUR FELLOW SMACKERS. CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN CARTHAGE. SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS A HECK OF A GAME TOO. SO WITH THAT ALL SAID GUESS IVE SAID ENOUGH EXCEPT.............WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YA AND ARE SO PROUD OF EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR WIN THIS WEEKEND AND THEN LETS GET READY FOR NEXT WEEK CAUSE THEM OWLS ARE COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER VISIT. GREAT GAME TO BOTH TEAMS TONIGHT. :D

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG OMG....That game was something else...I was screaming my lungs out, literally..I can't speak now.. My hands were shaking....I was looking at the clock it was running down...1.7seconds left and BAM!!, he kicks that baby through the goal post.... My legs felt like rubber...I couldn't hardly stand....

Grundy Co. was a tough team..they had it going on...and OMG their kicker was something else...(some college better look into him)

But thank goodness we had a kicker that was "Worth his SALT!!"

***The ambulance came speeding past us while we were walking to our car...they said something about a Grundy Cheerleader passed out...Please let us know how she is...

WAY TO GO TIGERS!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

I'll be on the field with the team. Got to take some digital pics and do notes for 3 newspapers.

I'll be the ugly guy with a beard.  :justwrestle:

Del.

DEL

Do me a favor. come on the home side and get up at the press box and take a picture of the field please. Thanks.

Didn't see this until this morning. Sorry. As for the field....good Lord get somebody to build a new one! That field was terrible. Might as well have been a pasture. Maybe if you guys win next week somebody will build you a new one at your school.

Del.

I would like to satrt off by saying that that was a heck of a game. I almost had a heart attack. It doesn't look like I was the only one either. Grundy Co. was, I think, the toughest team we have seen so far. Smith Co. next week will be just as tough. Don't even think about the game in the regular season. It will not be the same Owls we saw then. They are hungry for a win and we will have to be hungrier. Congrats to Smith on your win over P-town last night. I hope yall are getting ready for another trip to the hill nex week.

I'll be on the field with the team. Got to take some digital pics and do notes for 3 newspapers.

I'll be the ugly guy with a beard.  :angry:

Del.

DEL

Do me a favor. come on the home side and get up at the press box and take a picture of the field please. Thanks.

Didn't see this until this morning. Sorry. As for the field....good Lord get somebody to build a new one! That field was terrible. Might as well have been a pasture. Maybe if you guys win next week somebody will build you a new one at your school.

Del.

Del

At the first of the year in the summer, the feild is good, but We have never used it in November. How is ya'lls cheerleader doing? Grundy has some of the best fans I have seen very respectful. Didn't blame the Ref's, fluke weather, injuries, or any thing else. Great game either team deserved to win.