Jefferson County vs Oak Ridge

WillieTheWildcat

You're not on our level, check your trophy case. Jc has a great program, but if you ask the folks in middle and west Tennesse, they talk about OR and DB, and even Maryville not JC. It's fact. Had your chance in 96' when you beat a great OR football team, but then you choked in the finals, gotta finish it, the great programs do.

You mean like the great teams from Riverdale and Lincoln Co. that beat O.R. They always mention Oak Ridge as in we just beat them last year, why do we have to beat them again?

Is Oak Ridge H.S. still standing? Heard it collapsed from lack of use.

Edited by CYJacket

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean like the great teams from Riverdale and Lincoln Co. that beat O.R. They always mention Oak Ridge as in we just beat them last year, why do we have to beat them again?

Cyjacket,

We don't have the luxury of playing quality opponents like Wartburgh, and Oneida, and Brushy Mountain Senior High. Once again how's basketball season? Don't even know why I'm responding to you, your from Coalfield, I'm from Oak Ridge, I'm your hero, and your girlfriend's/sister's dream. Hey hear Robertsville and Jefferson need a game next year have your AD/janitor call them, could be a clash.

Cyjacket,

We don't have the luxury of playing quality opponents like Wartburgh, and Oneida, and Brushy Mountain Senior High. Once again how's basketball season? Don't even know why I'm responding to you, your from Coalfield, I'm from Oak Ridge, I'm your hero, and your girlfriend's/sister's dream. Hey hear Robertsville and Jefferson need a game next year have your AD/janitor call them, could be a clash.

Brushy Mtn. now that sounds like a place you would enjoy. You wouldn't be lonely, you would be so busy shaking hands with friends and neighbors that you wouldn't have time to be lonely. I heard Oak Ridge H. S. is falling apart. When the walls fall in; who will hold them up? The Cheerleaders?

Go JC. Love thy neighbor doesn't count here. Lost respect for O.R. through this goofball. He is a lot like biggamer from Harriman.

Edited by CYJacket

Cyjacket,

Brushy Mtn. now that sounds like a place you would enjoy. You wouldn't be lonely, you would be so busy shaking hands with friends and neighbors that you wouldn't have time to be lonely. I heard Oak Ridge H. S. is falling apart. When the walls fall in; who will hold them up? The Cheerleaders?

Go JC. Love thy neighbor doesn't count here. Lost respect for O.R. through this goofball. He is a lot like biggamer from Harriman.

We don't care if Coalfield respects us or not, your Coalfield. You lost respect for us,we never had any for you boys, your Coalfield. And a horrible Coalfield team at that. You were hoping for a bowl game, a bowl game, what a joke. Were in the playoffs come see us Friday if you get your paycheck from Bubba's Oil and Lube.

Yeah, you're right. See I can spell, I went Coalfield, and MTSU. This was just to harrass 91statechump. Go JC.

To the good Oak Ridgers, good luck also. Chump, well, I'll be back when you least expect it. Probably when Licoln Co. lays a major hurt on O.R. on down the road. If you make it that far

Edited by CYJacket