Jefferson County vs Oak Ridge

WillieTheWildcat

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look who is calling the Kettle BLACK. Dirky boy. Not that there's anything wrong with it.... here your are posing as some Cheap Tramp from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit"!!! Sophmore Class Dirk...

On to the more important things. ROUND 2

Oak Ridge is 6-0 @ home.

Jeff Co is 5-0 on the road. 2 big Road Wins @ Science Hill and Morristown West early early in the season. MW is rolling now.

** Who has got some Series Stats between Jeff Co and Oak Ridge? I would like to know how they have squared off over the years. They have got to have 20 games played or more. If you know, please post.

Good Luck Wildcats

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Listen here SKUNK APE - I'm not gonna take any of your senior citizen crap - unlike some of the other people on here you are a little too defensive and I'm afraid I just don't much care for you. Take a little sarcasm here and there old fella, have some respect for great Universal Studios films, and try not to move a bowel when someone says something that upsets you. The only thing I'm "GIDDY" about is when fArt Vandalay doesn't make a post!

Sophmore Class Dirk...

Before you find it necessary to judge someone on maturity levels I think it's more necessary you learn how to SPELL CHECK. SOPHOMORE.

Alright, Don't start no STUFF, won't be no STUFF. ;)

You learn something new everyday. Gahh....

Edited by MyBoyfriendIsDirkDiggler

Thanks much and we will be safe. Not to mention how psyched I am about Big Ed's. Who are you, anyways? I'd like to know since you know who I am. Only seems fair. I will stop by for a little chit chat on Friday night if I see you about.

i don't know if I'm comfortable just letting my identity loose like that girl!!! No chit chat your man might lay the smack down on me.

i don't know if I'm comfortable just letting my identity loose like that girl!!! No chit chat your man might lay the smack down on me.

91statechamp - What?? My man will lay the smackdown on you? Please tell me who this is. Do I know you? You should IM me on my AOL name if you think I'd like to talk. Or just do it cause I said. HAHA

WaCo - You are so one of my favorites. I appreciate your humor.

Lawyer - Que? THANKS BUDDY! Gahh....

Art - In all fairness, I apologize for mean things being said by me. But I'm a girl, not a "DirkyBoy". The initial post I made was actually more of a joking thing than serious. Wasn't intended to make ya mad. And I'm rooting for DB this week also.

Bud - Where you at? HAHA