5AA

14SHSWildcat

I Was there and i think it could either be central or walker valley, it is close.

Also Polk county only played its starteds for 2 minutes then let the fresh get some experience. I wouldn't count the wildcats as a definate win the are quick and will be upsetting quite a few teams. Meigs beat them in the jamboree but only by 8? against Polk's Freshmen?

i have them

1. Central

2.Walker valley

3.sequoyah

4. Polk

5. Sweetwater

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it is true about the central boy movin to WV then so be it. The Valley boys have to accept him as a teammate if he makes the cut!!!!!!! I still see WV taking it this yr. This is thier year and i dont think anyone can stop them in thier district. WV will scrimmage McCallie on Fri. Should be a good match up.

Well this i agree on tophat. The stangs showed nothing in the Jam, they would've been stupid to do so. If u noticed they really didnt give the ball to any of the shooters: McGuire, Kugler, and Howater. McGuire will be a go to guy like he has been the last 2 yrs at WV. Great shooter and not selfish when it comes to a post open in the paint. I think WV's inside game will keep on improving and help the stangs to a district and region Champ. It will have to be a team effort though, and that is what is good about WV they have 9 guys that are good all around players. They need to use them in the most affective way possible. Should be a great season!!!!!

Guest LegosMakeMeHorny

Has anybody heard of this kid from Walker Valley?? I think his name is... Brundan Nowood.. but i'm not sure. I heard he averaged 1.2 ppg and 3.4 rpg but he's stepped his game up this year. Watch out for him.

Brandon Norwood....... He is a senior for WV this yr. he is a lil sketchey at times and a lil out of controll.. He will help the team this yr. He has sum what leaps and he has an okay shot. Like i said b4 McGuire kugler and howater will be the shooters. Watson and Osborne will pound the boards. A run and gun season. Looking forward to it!!!!!

I have talked with some people who have watched WV practice as well as watched them play some scrimmages. From what I understand they are constantly "in your face" on defense. At the high school level, offense DOES win games and defense DOES win championships. I have seen the shooters from Walker Valley the past couple of years and they are pretty explosive. McGuire is capable of scoring in the 20's pretty easily, Howarter can hit the three's, Caslin is a good shooter. From everything I'm hearing all of you say (those that were at the Jamboree), it sounds like a high scoring offense and a very good defense. Does sound like it could be a good year.

Not to mention one of the best coaches in the area. Moore coached a Rhea County team a few years ago (if anyone can remember the year, please let me know) when they weren't near as talented as the Bradley team. They came to Bradley and won, then beat Bradley again in the region that same year. He is a very good coach with a good, disciplined team wherever he's been. He should make a difference as well.

Good luck to all teams. Sounds like it will be a very exciting season