Fighting Irish Football

irishfan1

Great game last night in at Marion County! Just wanted to let Houston County players and coaches know that the fans are so proud of all you have accomplished so far this season. We're ready for another good game next Friday at Lipscomb. Some might say it's a David and Goliath kind of game, but you guys know how that story turned out. ;) keep up the good work. We'll be there in the stands screaming our heads off!

IRISH STOMP!!

Guest warriorpride12

Just to let you know Irish funs. Next week you will not only lose you will get killed. This team you are playing this week is a good team. So you better come out to play.

ON FIRE...LET UP 5 TDS...Yeah great job you stopped the run...but we still had over a 100 yrds rushing....I will give you this your defense did score as much as your offense so compared to yuor o they were on fire...Oh i know what youll say next bad field position...if im not mistaken the run and atleast one of the passes were over 50 yards!

HOW CAN YOU SAY YOU PLAYED GOOD ''D" WHEN YOU GAVE UP 6 TOUCHDOWNS? ALL WHERE OFFENSIVE SCORE...4 THROUGH THE AIR AND 2 ON THE GROUND...AND IF IT WASNT FOR MY STUPID MISTAKES IT WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN AN INTERESTING GAME...AS ABOUT NEXT WEEK ...LIPSCOMB IS VERY GOOD AND WELL COACHED AND WE DONT NEED YOU TO TELL US THIS B/C WE HAVE PLAYED THEM THIS YEAR..SO WE PROBABLY KNOW ALOT MORE ABOUT THEM THAN YALL DO...IT WILL BE A CHALLENGE , YET AGAIN EVERY GAME IS, CORRECT?....I AM SORRY YALL LOST , BUT IF ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GET ON HERE B/C YALL'S SEASON IS OVER GO RIGHT AHEAD....YOU CAN SAY ALL YOU WANT BUT NUMBERS DO NOT LIE.....HCHS-39 AND MCHS-15....WE DO PLAY IN THE TOUGHEST REGION IN 2A BY FAR AND IF YOU WERE IN OUR REGION I WOULD SAY IT IS PRETTY SAFE TO SAY THAT...YALL WOULD HAVE BEEN AT HOME 2 WEEKENDS AGO....I DO HOWEVER LIKE YOUR TOWNS SUPPORT WITH THE BANNERS AND THINGS EVERYWHERE I REALLY FELT LIKE I WAS IN FOOTBALL COUNTRY BUT I THINK WE HAD MORE FANS THERE THAN YALL DID...AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THOSE WHO DROVE 3 HOURS TO SEE THE H TOWN BOYS PLAY WITH HEART AND EMOTION AND WE WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN AGAINST LIPSCOMB ...WE WILL PLAY WITH HEART AND GIVE IT ALL LIKE WE HAVE BEEN...BUT IF YOU FELLOWS WOULD EXCUSE ME I AM GOIN TO STUDY LIPSCOMB FILM.....GOOD LUCK......NEXT YEAR.....4