chatt. central

purplepounderfootball

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PPF

Changes week to week! Beyond a doubt the top 4 or 5 in the Super 7 are heads above all the rest except Tyner, N. Jackson, Lincoln County. Year in and out the Super 7 will take almost anybody in the state and their B team could beat the rest if emphasis were put on the B teams.

I try to pull for teams I know about.

Brentwood this week along with Maryville.

I just cant stand teams that "wanta be" but wont play the best until forced to at seasons end .........and they all dodge the Super 7 but that is why the TSSAA created that league.

Central was a "wanta be" - just look at who they played and then look at those teams' records. if they had scheduled decent teams Central might have only won maybe 2 or 3 games. They may get there in the future but this year they werent half as good as they thought they were. Some of those dudes have attitude problems too. Their attitudes just didnt equal their preformances.

I'd have luved to see them beat Maryville but it really wasnt in the cards from the day the schedule was made.

so then what your sayin is that you have no team....you go around bashing everyone else if you dont like what they are doin or who they are scheduling? central is an up coming program...i think anyone can agree just ask coach quarles. i think you would agree that haveing a good program is more than being good its haveing the confidence in yourselves and faith that you can win. i think jones did a great job of scheduling...they got teams that werent so great and they got teams that were...for a reason no doubt. central needed a shot in the arm and this year they got it they got the community into it the school and even more important it got the players back into it. you dont have a team....you dont support anyone..so if you will do us all a favore and dont say stuff about programs and try to make our school look bad for trying to make things better. you say that central wouldnt have won but about 2 or 3 games this year.....this doesnt make since friend...they won 3 games that was in their region...games they would have won no matter who they scheduled, and you said that and then turned around and said that you would like to have seen us beat the 3 time defending state champs....how can you say that we would have only beatin maybe 2 or 3 but yet you knew that we were good enough to be able to say that we had a chance to beat maryville. your theory has holes in it friend and i hope im not the only person that sees it.

GO REBELS!!!!

Edited by purplepounderfootball

Man, I hope Central gets better (i'm pullin for them). They can only go one way and that is up....but they will never get there if they continue to think that they are better than they really are.

Rose colored ....or in this case purple colored.....glasses don't allow you to see clearly!

REALITY - look it up!

Edited by blu

the only way we can go is up? i think maybe you are the one that needs some glasses. Chatt. Central....only team in region 4 to make it to the 2nd round.....but your right...the only thing we can do is get better? you see my point i hope....we can get worse....alot worse....we can be back to where we were 4 years ago....0-10 and not ever thinking we can win much less go to the playoffs. maybe your not from aound here..maybe warren county is more familiar to you....dont win much games. that was us 4 years ago...0-10, year before 1-9 year before 0-10....we were the warren county of hamilton. now we outlast every other team in the region and give the best 4a team in the state a run on their own field....i would say we can get alot worse.......alot worse....and im sure you agree. no one at our school thinks we are better then we are....we thought we had a good chance to beat maryville and we almost did maybe you werent there the score dont do the game any justice. central is gaining the respect of all the other local schools around but your right...we are still horrible. central was a heck of a team this year and will be just as good if not beter next year.

blu , this is coming from a MARYVILLE fan , so i have to say there's 1 of maybe 3 things going on here with you . 1 - you've probably not even seen CHATT . CENTRAL play this year , 2- maybe you have but not when they had all their weapons ( rb - davenport ?? ) , or 3 - your just trying to rile up the fans from CHATT. CENTRAL because you hate them or are jealous of them .

i say this because i can assure you that CHATT. CENTRAL won the respect of all the MARYVILLE fans , and everybody was truly impressed with them . in just 2 or 3 years they went from a ball team who couldn't win a game , to a team that could stand toe to toe with the 3 time defending state champion on their own field . we've played an awfully lot of great teams in the last few years , and CHATT. CENTRAL fits very nicely in that large group of great teams . with all that said , i just don't understand why you feel like you have to take " cheap shots " at them ??

Hope Maryville was resting for bigger playoff games. If not then stay away from Tyner and Lincoln County and most of the Super 7. Tyner put a whoopin on Central and McCallie (4th in Super 7) put a whoopin on K Central.

Could be Maryville is not ...........wont go there!

Edited by blu

i dont think anyone wants you to pull for there team and to be honest i dont care if you like central or not but it makes you sound really dumb when you talk about a team that you know nothing about. central dont need you and i can assure you that maryville dont either.i think your too hung up on this super 7. i ask this...when is maryville gonna play tyner, 2a, or lincoln 5a, in the playoffs? you said the staement about them right after talkin about maryville restin for the playoffs....do you even know what your talkin about at all?