CLOUDLAND

MountainFan

Nothing else like CHS football thats for sure. Good times or bad, we have really came a long way. And i for one am very proud of what we have done. You deserve it all!!!

Dont worry though, CODY JONES, Possum, and King will be back next year to lead the landers to another unbeaten season. Just keep working hard and getting better and i cant wait for next season to begin. With each year theres more chances to prove what your made of, so just make good on them.

CHS, still #1 in my book!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW, GO GET READY FOR BASKETBALL! LOL

Yes, congratulations to the seniors on a great four year run. You have made some amazing accomplishments! Cloudland football is not over, it is just on hiatus until next August. We have lots to look forward to next year with Jonah, Possum, Toby, BJ, Jordan, Cody and a long list of others. And we might even be lucky enough to see a few of Highlanders play some college ball. So keep your heads up, we're all still proud!

Roll Tribe Roll! It's all up to you now to represent the East! Best of luck to you!