Brighton at Obion in second round

jeremiah55

2 weeks ago obion played brighton and came away with a 42-7 win at brighton this week they will have a rematch at obion. I believe if obion takes brighton lightly then it could cost them a loss, but i do not believe this central team will lay down just yet. If this obion team plays like they did against kingsbury in the first round i beleive they could go all the way, but they must take one game at a time starting with the brighton cardinals.

I was out of town and did not get to see the game. I hope Central plays the way they did against Covington! They were fired up for that one for sure!

They may let down a little but I don't think Brighton has a chance @ Central!

Did we come out healthy friday night? Have not had a chance to talk to my son yet about the game. Jerimiah has played well all year, Are you family?

GO OCCHS!!!!!!!

Central and Brighton! i heard about the game 2 weeks ago and Obion came out and played ball, they ended up winning 42-7, But this is the rematch!If Obion comes out and played like they did 2 weeks ago, i see a blowout in Brighton's future but If Brighton can contain the Obion's Fun-n-Gun Offense and Wes Moore, Brighton could score the victory.

Good luck to both teams

I BELIEVE THE REBELS WILL WIN AGAIN...AND HEY MAYBE THE FRESHMEN WILL PLAY AGAIN....MAYBE BRIGHTON SHOULD LET SOME OF THOSE FRESHMEN OFF OF THAT 8-0 TEAM PLAY SOME...COULDN'T HURT....BUT ANYWAY MY PREDICTION IS THIS OCCHS-35 BRIGHTON-14...AND ALSO CONGRATS TO THE RIDGEMONT MUSTANG 5TH GRADE FOOTBALL TEAM.....7-0 AND UNSCORED ON 179-0...SOME REALLY GOOD TALENT WAITING IN THE WINGS FOR THE REBELS....GO REBELS !!!