the hermit, myth or fact?

graniteisnotrock

no one will know until we sacrifice a freshman, and or a senior who is treated like a freshman, to take a journey to the unknown. i wonder how much bowling knowledge they possess? i assume they are like Shamans in the tropical rainforests. When a bowling hermit dies, without passing his knowledge on to another hermit, it's like a library of knowledge being burned down.

i think that the hermit of bowling alleys is taken off the streets and not allowed to leave the bowling alley for fear that he will go back to shooting it up in the alley of downtown nashville. so instead he gets high off the lemon scented oil they use on the lanes. usually this hermit is a deaf mute. also a tool. maybe graniteisnotrock should be the apprentice to the hermit at melrose.*

*i just want to stress the fact that i only make snide comments about granite is because he is a woman. i know this how? because i have his balls in a jar. his bowling balls that is...

Edited by bowlingkmfra