Working Hard

RB tilter

RB Tilter and RBWRESTLER lets chill out on these boards all you guys talk about is how hard your working and just carrying on casual conversation. Thats not what these boards were meant for. They were meant for others to give opinions about you, not to brag about yourself. Just wrestle and have fun!!!!!!

Babybearmom youre right all practice they just sit in the corner and play around!

Babybearmom did'nt say they don't practice hard, just that they don't practice THAT hard. BCHS practices until well after dark! They only leave when the coaches make them go home. If these RB boys are on the board at 4:30, and school is out at 2:30, they can't be working that hard.

Edited by Bruinsdad

i didn't mean to make anybody mad, and for the guy that said we gat out at 4:30, i wrote that at like 7:30, and we dont sit in the corner and goof off, i work hard and you know it swirl, good way to support your teamates. the reason im writing this at 4:30 today is because live2oin was smooth enough to kick me in the mouth and screw up my braces, and i'm sure bchs does work hard, good for you.

Edited by RB tilter