Stewart county? serious

joecowboy

this is just talk on the range but i have been hearing that stewart county not only will win there didtrict but will be in contention for the state title in 2a ball,I understand they have a core of great players returing........and are lookin to prove nay sayers wrong....could this be the year stewart wins it all??

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stewart CO. guys are returning 3 starters...Also back on the team are two more seniors that didn't play there junior year but are great players...This team is FULL of talent...The only way they won't go far is if they WON'T play TEAM BASKETBALL....as of right now, that is there problem...they got freshman guys that are pretty good also...this team has 6 to 7 seniors and some awesome juniors!! I look forward to a great season watching them....good luck guyz!! The girls should have a pretty good team agian...went to regionals last year and had to play Giles Co and wasn't prepared for that one...Should have been cheetham co in the playoffs for distrcit first place!! lost at the buzzer by 1....what a heartbreaker!!! they have an outstanding coach...coach of the year two years in a row...girls assistant coach is pregnent but still plans to coach!! Good luck laddy rebels and rebels.....

I follow all teams across Tennessee and they have definetly improved since last year, I got to see them play over the summer at a camp held at Bethel University and they played very good ball teams and won more than they lost. They have good athletes and can really do some damage as long as they keep their heads on straight.

That being said I dont know how their season will unravel but if they played like they did over the summer they will definetly have a bigger impact on their district...but by NO MEANS are they ready for a State Title.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I remember very well watching things change in the late 80's and yes it's all schools. Most people that are in charge today have any idea because they were raised and taught under this social experiment so they don't have a clue. Anyone that does see the truth for what it is usually try and hide it by blending in so that the School Gestapo doesn't round them up and take them to the Fuhrer ( kindly putting it ). Yes it is all schools not just Maryville. This train ride is not headed in a good direction and if the public had seen a movie of what's happening now back in 1980 everyone would have been headed home afterwards to change underware.  
    • Hoping to make the playoffs.
    • You are so correct!  It’s really 99.9% of academia want to change to way that education is not only taught but the way it is viewed.  The pendulum has definitely swung as far to the left as possible and eventually will swing to the right much too far.  I have always  said that politics and one’s personal religious views need to stay out of education,  but for the last 40 years education has been running full throttle to what we have today.  If the social experiment that we are currently experiencing continues it is only a matter of time before the public school system in the USA completely collapses and all kids attend private schools or even worse don’t go to school.
    • He was a bruise but Aaron Dykes is HVA’s best RB ever.
    • I am talking about what they both did for their team. They both carried their team for four years while they were both there. I wasn’t really comparing them that would be unfair. Bishop is on a level of his own.