Best Coach In Chattanooga Area?

RangerRob

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Moore is a GREAT coach.. He's the best coach i've ever had!!!! And he's gone to state in many sports.. not just in basketball~! He knows what he's doing though and Bradley is underestimating our guys~!!!!

ok, you guys got destroyed by east ridge(82-63) and you think you have a chance against bradley? wow you guys are dumb

Coach Wadley took over the boy's program after 15 years of running the girl's program at Temple. He had only 2 varsity kids that had any playing time at all. I believe he runs the same style of defense that Lefty Glascock put in. He has added many new sets in their offense and has kept what worked in the past. Temple's program was in good shape when Coach Templeton left it and it has continued to grow under Wadley and Skogen. In fact I believe Coach wadley and Templeton talk alot about the High school program as well as the University's program. They were and remain good friends helping each other when needed. At Tennessee Temple the basketball program remains one, from the elementary up to the University. They all run the same stuff. It's called the system.

scarface33 Posted on Nov 25 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (Sball21 @ Nov 25 - 09:09 AM)

Coach Moore is a GREAT coach.. He's the best coach i've ever had!!!! And he's gone to state in many sports.. not just in basketball~! He knows what he's doing though and Bradley is underestimating our guys~!!!!

ok, you guys got destroyed by east ridge(82-63) and you think you have a chance against bradley? wow you guys are dumb

We all have bad games....