anderson county vs. austin east

bpope

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...all I'm gonna say about Albert is that he is an AWESOME football player...nobody can deny that! Every week ALber Harris has had aroudn 150-200 yards rushing. He is a major asset to the Ae team...but he's not the only one...that's apparent even to me...somebody who has been to only one roadrunner game this year. I say that because...ALbert gets his numbers every week...whether the score is tight or 60-0. Whether the Runners win by a mile or won by a hair. Whether they played good or bad...ALber still has his. So obviously...even though ALbert is an incredible ball player and he does get the big press time...there has to be (and there is) SO much more to the AE team. Obviously on the weeks that they've played not so good or came close to losing...somebody who si usually a BIG part of the runners offense or defense...somebody other than albert played bad. And when they win by 40 points...somebody other than albert had a great game too. I'm not taking anything away from him...liek i said MR. FOOTBALL...But...don't count the runners out just b/c you can and have contained ALbert Mavs. There's alot more to be said about the AE program then Albert Harris!

Well...all I'm gonna say about Albert is that he is an AWESOME football player...nobody can deny that! Every week ALber Harris has had aroudn 150-200 yards rushing. He is a major asset to the Ae team...but he's not the only one...that's apparent even to me...somebody who has been to only one roadrunner game this year. I say that because...ALbert gets his numbers every week...whether the score is tight or 60-0. Whether the Runners win by a mile or won by a hair. Whether they played good or bad...ALber still has his. So obviously...even though ALbert is an incredible ball player and he does get the big press time...there has to be (and there is) SO much more to the AE team. Obviously on the weeks that they've played not so good or came close to losing...somebody who si usually a BIG part of the runners offense or defense...somebody other than albert played bad. And when they win by 40 points...somebody other than albert had a great game too. I'm not taking anything away from him...liek i said MR. FOOTBALL...But...don't count the runners out just b/c you can and have contained ALbert Mavs. There's alot more to be said about the AE program then Albert Harris!

Now Pigeon I finally agree with you. ;) ... I mean, Albert does a lot for this team but you can't think Albert is the whole team. I mean, it takes a good line for Albert to get through the hole. It takes a good QB to get the ball from the center to the Albert or another back. I mean, you can't just say ALbert is doing it all by himself. Its a Team Effort! Take Albert out of the game and then you have the #2 back who is just as fast as Albert but he'll run you over instead of trying to juke you and make you miss.

On Defense you have #54 but when he's down there's #6 ED MARSH enough said!

Its a team effort and Remember that. You all can Key in on ALbert all you want but don't forget there's more peeps there that can produce just like ALbert..

UH OH! Don't Start No Stuff it won't be No Stuff!

Edited by AERoadrunners