Thaddeaus Young, you must see him play

Galilee

I've followed Mitchell basketball for thirty five years, and he's a LONG way from "THE BEST EVER". He could be very good one of these days with a little coaching. He fashions himself to be a Magic Johnson or Penny Hardaway, (a big point guard). His ball handling needs work and so does his shot. When he's accomplished as much as Andre Turner, all of the Barretts, Green, and a host of other Mitchell greats...then you can call him the "best ever".

i dont think im tha best to come out of Mitchell. Not yet at least I think I still have a long way to go. I dont think I have reached the level that I want to be at right now. I think thats going to come later in life my career at Mitchell. But thanks for the comment. I know I can be best to come out of Mitchell if I keep my work ethic up. Oh yeah in Jumpshot I have been working on my shot in practice therefore since i am playing the 3 spot this season. I think I dont really need to put my game after anyone. I just need to work a little harder than what I have been doing. I have been working on my ball-handling skills to. So I will be ready for this season. I've been working out this off season on my skills. So I should have the outside and the inside game going this year. While on the off season I manage to pick up a couple of pounds. But I dont think its enough. But overall Mitchell will be ready to compete and win this year. I will talk to yall later.