Cak @ Midway

ATY

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Cloudland-CAK game and I definetely think CAK can come out on top of this one.  CAK stopped one of the best run games in east TN.

I was also able to attend the Cloudland game (CAK fan). The important factor to remember is that CAK was able to stop Cloudland's two unbelieveable rushers, and now facing Midway - whose offense is totally running based - I can only imagine that CAK's defense will work the same. With my knowledge of CAK's game, I say that CAK will know how to handle a close game against Midway.

Side note: CAK has an incredible coaching staff, led by Coach Young.

I'll be there to blast my trombone for my team.

Some have said CAK's fourth quarter works have been miracles; I believe it is some pure under-rated talent.

Edited by standmanelsr

CAK slowed down an injured Byrd, its just as well that we lost, Byrd could,nt have played tonight anyway. The boy showed a lot of heart last week, never even told the coaches. He was,nt our whole team, but he sure is a difference maker. By the way ,Benfield had 177 yards ,and Byrd had over 350 all purpose,thats not exactly stopping anyone. CAK is a rezealant bunch, they will play to the end. Good luck to both teams and I hope both teams come out injury free.

Christian Academy of Knoxville was able to hold on to win 17 to 16.

CAK kept Midway scoreless in the second half. CAK came back after being behind in the first half 3 to 16. CAK messed up oppurtunities to score again late in the fourth quarter, giving Midway two last chances. The last five minutes consisted of a total of 2 interceptions and 2 lost fumbles. CAK's defense was able to halt Midway's incredible running team just enough.

I enjoyed CAK's new offense. The first half consisted of some solid runs and the second half had some dependable short passes. The offense was less "hail-Mary" like - more solid drives.