AERoadrunner turns 2....

AERoadrunners

Its been a long two years as a member of CoachT.com. I appreciate all the love that everyone on this sites gives. I know sometimes I may say something that you disagree with but I do it for fun. That's what this board is for.

Maryville fans; eventhough, I never pick you all, I don't have nothing but love for ya. I appreciate all the replies to my posts and I enjoy all the arguments that we've been in for the last 2 years.

But like I said, THANKS and help me celebrate my birthday on CoachT by saying, "Happy Birthday!" ;););)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a long two years as a member of CoachT.com. I appreciate all the love that everyone on this sites gives. I know sometimes I may say something that you disagree with but I do it for fun. That's what this board is for.

Maryville fans; eventhough, I never pick you all, I don't have nothing but love for ya. I appreciate all the replies to my posts and I enjoy all the arguments that we've been in for the last 2 years.

But like I said, THANKS and help me celebrate my birthday on CoachT by saying, "Happy Birthday!" :D:lol::)

GUMBUMPER,

You make my blood boil,

I have no respect for you or your team,

just kiddin man,good luck to the roadrunners,

yall are hard to beat,

BUT IT WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!

YOUR NEMESIS,

PAPPA