Hardin County fan

bluefan2

Thanks bluefan.....classy post. You would love to have us in a home-and-home schedule...you can ask anyone in West Tennessee...nobody travels (brings fans) better than Hardin County. We play a Memphis team every year, usually one of the inner-city teams...but it is usually they travel here...we guarantee them more $$$ than they can generate from their 'home' field.

And you are right, we did not agree on 'everything' about the HC/Ridgeway game. BTW, where is the Hudgens kid going to college? Best arm I have EVER seen in high school!

And you are right, we did not agree on 'everything' about the HC/Ridgeway game. BTW, where is the Hudgens kid going to college? Best arm I have EVER seen in high school!

Thanks for asking I don't think he has decided on his college yet. He has several offers (and yes I mean offers not just letters another post acted like I didnt know the difference) on the board Memphis, Ole Miss, Arkansas State, Mississippi State and I believe MTSU he wants to make his visits and see if any one else makes an offer. Alabama and Kentuckey have just started calling him. Where ever he decides on I know one thing bluefan2 will be in the stands watching her boy play.