Hardin County and Melrose- GAME OF THE WEEK!

dp3

bouterie is the best quarterback in tennessee for 1 reason he can sling a football an put it right in the recievers dick beaters an for another hes smart in the pocket an knows when to run the ball an does a great job of it i mean when a man throws for 1500 yards in 11 games an the record at hchs is 1800 in 14 games u know hes a bad man

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking that Melrose could possibly look past HC tonight toward future contests. Especially in light of their last meeting several years ago. There is no doubt about Melrose having a state championship team, their talent and depth are supurb and unmatched by possibly any team in the state. However, we have all watched teams with equally matched talent and depth as Melrose become victoms of overconfidence. I was present the last time these two teams met and even though at the time, Melrose was guilty of violations that had to do with college recruiting relations, they were not guilty of any player qualifications that had anything to do with team players. At that meeting, Hardin County had one of their better teams of the past five years and they were no match for Melrose. Melrose entered that game with visions and memories of the Hardin County team of the days of Robbie Locklear and others. They were prepared! They could possibly underrate HC tonight. Hardin County does have an explosive offense and defense with Bouterie, Barker, Milligan, Vanfleet, Gant (both of them), Arendall, Alexander (both of them) and others. Not to mention the fact that they will have one of the greatest motivators, Mr. Joe Barker, in contact with them throughout the week and in the locker room (no doubt) with them tonight. Head coach William McAdams will travel to Memphis tonight with one objective in mind, winning this football game.

Hardin County has one other weapon that I have not read in this thread. If the game is close and it becomes necessary, Wes Bouterie can also play safety and has done so throughout this season at various times. He is one of the best safety's I have seen play in the past several years, including Division one collegiate football. Hardin County has hidden depth that is not revealed in one or two game films. Almost everyone of their starters this year has played another several positions in the past. Each of the names mentioned in this thread are threats in more than one position.

Melrose could be looking to December, but it won't matter. While I can't understand why crc won't just let the game go, I do agree with his perception of the Melrose football team. There is one hope for HC, however, and that is the kicking game. I have seen you guys talking about your punter and kicker. Well those are two things the Melrose team does not have. Personally, I don't think it makes too much of a difference, but who knows, I could be wrong.

Hardin Co. is about 2 hours from ending it's season. So long Tigers , see ya after the game, and expect me to talk bad to hardin co.

Melrose Golden Wildcats 42

Hardin Co. "cheating Tigers" 0

Too bad ur not playin tonite huh??

Hardin County dont use their mouths to talk, they use their pads.. and i believed ridgeway knew whut im talkin about last week...

Another thing that ppl have failed to mention. I dont know how good Melrose's lineman are, but I hope they are ready, because #72 Nathan G. is back tonight, and he's ready also. Another thing, HC offensive lineman have did a nice job keeping Boutrie safe in the pocket this year and allowing him to get enough time to bullet out them passes to Milligan and St. Clair..

If your melrose, u need to take notes and watch out for these numbers..

#11 #45 #40 #10 #72 #15 #37 #30 #5

Melrose could be looking to December, but it won't matter. While I can't understand why crc won't just let the game go, I do agree with his perception of the Melrose football team. There is one hope for HC, however, and that is the kicking game. I have seen you guys talking about your punter and kicker. Well those are two things the Melrose team does not have. Personally, I don't think it makes too much of a difference, but who knows, I could be wrong.

You got a point brothers,

Melrose probably does not need a good kicking game. LOL