Hardin County and Melrose- GAME OF THE WEEK!

dp3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin Co. is about 2 hours from ending it's season. So long Tigers , see ya after the game, and expect me to talk bad to hardin co.

Melrose Golden Wildcats 42

Hardin Co. "cheating Tigers" 0

You know ridgeway03 you have alot to learn about sports. The comments you have been makeing on here are just showing that you are insecure about yourself and you team. Hardin County did lose tonight and I will promise you that they played there hearts out. I was in the locker room after the game and what I saw was a bunch of my friends who had given there all and ACCEPTED there defeat and wished melrose the best. Hardin county boys will not be on here talkin about melrose. They are better than that and would not stoop to that level. YOUR LEVEL!!! You make your team look bad people like you and no. 5 i am sure you have some people on ridgeway that have class and character, but you make them look bad and give ridgeway a bad name. and someone from ridgeway said something about we dont respect yalls ring it may (ave been you i dont know )anyways i dont respect your ring because honestly if your team last year is anything like you are then i dont see how they got in the playoffs. Not judgeing by the way you play but your attitude in general. Talent is not the only thing that wins ballgames!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey deevo123 did you smell that, you know that whippen you all took last night. Now you can join us on putting light bulbs up. So stop crying. 48-0 48-0 thats just bad, at least we got on the board. Hey marroon82 I've been playing football since Iwas 5 and i know alot more about sports than u will ever know. You want to talk about class. So whats up with that banner Hardin Co brought to the game. The game was over in the first quarter. It was a waste of 7 bucks.

i will also agree with bigmaroon, i wasnt in the locker room last night but i heard about the game. And how rude the Ridgeway fans were, thats ridiculous. Ridgeway wasnt playing last night along with 16 other teams, rideway was not cheated last friday night, they were beat and they cant accept it. Also after the game last night after hardin county was defeated, they held there heads high went out there like young men and gave other team five and said good game unlike ridgeway! i love you tigers!!

i will also agree with bigmaroon, i wasnt in the locker room last night but i heard about the game. And how rude the Ridgeway fans were, thats ridiculous. Ridgeway wasnt playing last night along with 16 other teams, rideway was not cheated last friday night, they were beat and they cant accept it. Also after the game last night after hardin county was defeated, they held there heads high went out there like young men and gave other team five and said good game unlike ridgeway! i love you tigers!!

It is alittle harder to think (notice I said think) that you had a bad call take a touchdown off the scoreboard and not get beat by a score of 48-0. We also shaked Melrose's hands and stood around and talked to several of their players hands after the game when they put the whipping on us. It does make a difference in the way you feel after the game. I thought I saw some of our players shaking hands after the HC game at midfield so don't bash them all. And to be quite honest I don't think one player has been on the boards talking it has been fans, Ridgeway 03 graduated last year. I know our boys were upset after the game as I was, but that kind of loss 24-27 is harder to take then a blow out. Ridgeway has been on both ends of that coin. I wasn't at the game so I don't know what the "Ridgeway fans" did at the Melrose game but please remember they don't represent the Whole. Sorry if there was any unsportsmanship RHS would like to pride themselves with being better sports. And if any RHS players were there I'm sure our coach would like to know.

i guess the bus forgot the refs this game...so sorry for HC...at least we GOT ON ON THE BOARD... what happened to that great kicker that HC had?

For some reason, known only to Coach Mac, they would not use him. Duhh, figure that one out. He did the same thing last year agains Munford and cost HC the post season play. Not that it mattered a whole lot, but HC could have won that game last year and could probably have at least gotten on the board last night.

Hey deevo123 did you smell that, you know that whippen you all took last night. Now you can join us on putting light bulbs up. So stop crying. 48-0 48-0 thats just bad, at least we got on the board. Hey marroon82 I've been playing football since Iwas 5 and i know alot more about sports than u will ever know. You want to talk about class. So whats up with that banner Hardin Co brought to the game. The game was over in the first quarter. It was a waste of 7 bucks.

Apparently you have missed the point here ridgeway03. I am not gonna fight with you about who knows more about sports. That is childish. And what do you mean what is up with the sign that we brought?? I honestly dont see what was wrong with it. Hardin county may not have had a shot in the world at winning that game but what were we supposed to do not play. We had to have some hope. If we didnt there wouldnt have been a reason for us to even play. I am giveing you a mature response and if you are gonna respond I exspect the same thing (a mature response)