Most Underrated Players in the State

gomab2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drew-o I'm with you I think Kash Givens for Giles County is the most underrated players in state. He averages like 12or13 rebounds a game at only 6'1 he can score when he wants to handle the ball plays tenasious defense and doesnt get any credit. I know T-smitty is the focal point when teams play giles county and they know shay shannon can shoot lights out but if you'll havent noticed kash has led the team in rebounds offensive and defensive and guarantee you he will do it again this year when the bobcats win another STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Drew-O and 5 footer you both are right Kash does not get the credit he deserves. Kash can grab rebound and go back up with it before the opposing player knows what happened. Another Giles player to watch out for is Channing a.k.a Steve Coffey, he has been working really hard on his overall game and has improved tremulously, watch for him and Kash to be some of the big time players who won't get the credit or recognition they deserve.

I think that there are a couple of sophmores that need a little more praise like the Wil Peters- Whites Creek the Lee Twins Ryan & Joseph - Whites Creek, JR Redman- McGavock, Reggie Edwards - Antioch, Michael Jones- Hunters Lane, Uryan Scales- Hunters Lane, Andre Wooten- Stratford, and James Winrow- Stratford these sophmores are far underrated

JaJuan Smith of McMinn County is definetly underated. He is amazing! He put up 32 in the season opener against Red Bank and 28 against Tyner. He is the most underated senior around. He sat out football to get even better and it looks as if it has paid off. I expect a lot from him this year, and I'm sure he will deliver.

He's underated seeing as how you never seem to hear much about him statewide. He is just as talented as anyone in the country. He is known, but I don't think he has gotten the credit that he deserves throughout the years. He has led the Cherokees each year single handedly. This year I expect big things out of Juice and the rest of the tribe.

yeah wimpy, like them props. he is one of the most dynamic players in the state. he got overlooked last year too because of the coach's son. but this year it is all him.

look also at brian french. he has a good shot and can make plays. still though will never be or play like bain but still a go to guy in the late min.