macon county vs. smith county, the rematch.

demonchild

MACON COUNTY MAY HAVE ONE ON THE CREEKBANK. SO WHAT!!! WE JUST FELT BAD FOR MACON COUNTY BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP A CAN ON THEM SO MANY TIMES. SMITH COUNTY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YALL OPENED ONE ON THEM FRIDAY NIGHT. TROUDALE COUNTY WILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE #1. YOU CAN BET MONEY ON THAT.

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No they were #3. I think that is one thing us Owl and Tiger fans can agree on. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geez jacket..talk about a sore loser.....dude u lost u didn't let us win....its over move on its all goin to be ok.....we all know that TC is the "king" of football and that you guys let everybody who has beat you win.......yeah whatever!!!

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!

get ready for a rumble in the jungle!!!!!friday's just 2 days away!!!!

MACON COUNTY MAY HAVE ONE ON THE CREEKBANK. SO WHAT!!! WE JUST FELT BAD FOR MACON COUNTY BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP A CAN ON THEM SO MANY TIMES. SMITH COUNTY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YALL OPENED ONE ON THEM FRIDAY NIGHT. TROUDALE COUNTY WILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE #1. YOU CAN BET MONEY ON THAT

OOO NO NO NO jakets05!! What were yall "looking over us" too?? HAHA :) You guys just cant handle the facts were better than you this year!! Yea i agree yall have been better than us in the past but hey were better than yall this year!! Good luck to mc&sc whoever wins ill be supporting them to the end!! Dont you worry though sc we is ready!! We aint "looking over yall" :D GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Hey Kit Kat....

many of us people on here from Macon Co. have said we would support whomever made it from our Division.. You go back and read the post & you will see that. Between all the smack talk, dissing each other and running our mouths, we have said that we will Support the other team, if Macon didn't make it.

Whichever team goes to Knoxville, better play their hearts out and and I expect to see someone from our Division bringing that TROPHY home...

Ya'll hear that Macon & Smith CO.

Don't get your hopes up

U people play dirty huh??? My son can handle it just fine, bring it on ncbsbb are u even on the team? or an adult talking stupid?

I've watched your son play. The line lets them thru and he runs sideways not thru the holes. The Tigers are fast enough to catch him. Just a fact sc is not playing up to their ability.

MACON COUNTY MAY HAVE ONE ON THE CREEKBANK. SO WHAT!!! WE JUST FELT BAD FOR MACON COUNTY BECAUSE WE HAVE OPENED UP A CAN ON THEM SO MANY TIMES. SMITH COUNTY I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YALL OPENED ONE ON THEM FRIDAY NIGHT. TROUDALE COUNTY WILL AND WILL ALWAYS BE #1. YOU CAN BET MONEY ON THAT

OOO NO NO NO jakets05!! What were yall "looking over us" too?? HAHA :) You guys just cant handle the facts were better than you this year!! Yea i agree yall have been better than us in the past but hey were better than yall this year!! Good luck to mc&sc whoever wins ill be supporting them to the end!! Dont you worry though sc we is ready!! We aint "looking over yall" :D GO BIG BLUE!!!!

So we had a rough year. Anytime we don't win the state isn't a great one up here although I do think we have proved ourselves against schools that have 3 times our enrollment. Yeah we lost to Macon and Smith in the same year which makes us sick but I can remember a similar team 4 years ago who had about 8 sophmores or freshmen starting on each side of the ball. 2 years later no one in Region 4-3A could touch'em. This season was similar and we went 7-4 in 3A football. Give us 2 years and we'll make another run. Heck maybe even next year. And as for TC being the football "KING". Football is king here. Everything revolves around that creekbank in Hartsville. Even the county courthouse is overlooking the field. Football is the only thing that puts TC on the map, except that giant cooling tower at TVA that never has been used. So Macon don't be getting cocky with a win this year. Enjoy it cause it won't last forever. Oh and if we do drop to 1A in a few years still play us if ya'll aint got enough yet.

....So Macon don't be getting cocky with a win this year.  Enjoy it cause it won't last forever......

Well I don't think that we are any cockier (?) than any other team in this region.

We had a good season this year...and everyone says that it was just luck or a fluke... No one accepts that we were better than them THIS year... Next year we may not be... But thats next year....not this year...

Edited by MCsenior04

OOO NO NO NO jakets05!! What were yall "looking over us" too?? HAHA :D You guys just cant handle the facts were better than you this year!! Yea i agree yall have been better than us in the past but hey were better than yall this year!! Good luck to mc&sc whoever wins ill be supporting them to the end!! Dont you worry though sc we is ready!! We aint "looking over yall" ;) GO BIG BLUE!!!!

So we had a rough year. Anytime we don't win the state isn't a great one up here although I do think we have proved ourselves against schools that have 3 times our enrollment. Yeah we lost to Macon and Smith in the same year which makes us sick but I can remember a similar team 4 years ago who had about 8 sophmores or freshmen starting on each side of the ball. 2 years later no one in Region 4-3A could touch'em. This season was similar and we went 7-4 in 3A football. Give us 2 years and we'll make another run. Heck maybe even next year. And as for TC being the football "KING". Football is king here. Everything revolves around that creekbank in Hartsville. Even the county courthouse is overlooking the field. Football is the only thing that puts TC on the map, except that giant cooling tower at TVA that never has been used. So Macon don't be getting cocky with a win this year. Enjoy it cause it won't last forever. Oh and if we do drop to 1A in a few years still play us if ya'll aint got enough yet.

Why is it TC only uses the we're a 1A school playing 3A excuse when they lose? It was not a big deal when ya'll were winning. BTW you are supposed to be 2A not 1A!!!

Edited by MaconCotgr