DCA - Ezell?

smitherine2003

that's probably true about the officials. i don't know how they have been in region 5 but the officials that we have had all year have been terrible. it hasn't just been in some games, alomost every game there has been absolutly terrible officiating. i think that the only way it will get better is to make it harder to be an official and to pay them more. what do you think about this year's officiating?

Edited by wildcatpride

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree WCP, I too have noticed the refs this year. I've seen alot of rediculous calls. Not just on C'wood, but on the opponents also. Especially the WC vs. C'Wood game. It went both ways. What has bothered me the most has been the non-calls. I saw my brother get his helmet ripped off twice in the Huntland game. Both times he was wrapped up in a pile and someone grabbed his helmet and removed it for him. I wouldn't care if they knocked it off, thats football, and I know he's tough enough to take it.(What can I say he takes after his oldest brother) That happened in 4 different games. When we played Cornersville our JV punter kicked the ball, then got fully tackled and driven into the ground. No tip or touched ball. The ref standing over them just shrugged and shook his head and proceeded down field. I saw alot of that so called "Letting them play" garbage this year. If the refs are gonna "Let em play" then why do we have refs? They need to get it together. I know they can't be perfect but they can be consistant. Oh yeah! This is the DCA/EZELL thread, my bad. DCA 40 Ezell 24

Edited by GreenMan

from what i heard, they are evaluating wooden today. that's just word of mouth but that's what i heard. i hope he is ok becuase i hope dca kills ezell. gettis for ezell is the biggest punk i have ever seen. #3 for ezell hit our reciever in the back 30 yards down field (nothing was called) and while blake was laying on the ground, gettis is pointing to our crowd saying look at the scoreboard. i hope someone knocks his butt off for him.

what twh06 was talking about was the lack of holding calls that the officials didn't call. ezell held on every sweep play. i'm not making excuses cause ezell beat but it's the truth. the officials were scared to call anything and the tension between the private and public fans was so thick, you could cut it with a knife.

good luck dca.

WILDCAT PRIDE YOU APPEAR TO BE A SORE LOSER AFTER READING ALL YOUR POST DURING THE WEEK.

1. WHY WOULD THE REFS LET A PRIVATE SCHOOL GET ALL THE CALLS IN WAYNE COUNTY?

2. THERE WERE SEVERAL PLAYS WHERE CALLS WERE MISSED FOR EXAMPLE.

THE CATCH AT THE ONE YARD LINE, (OUT OF BOUNDS)

THE CATCH IN THE ENDZONE THAT BOUNCED ( MADE SCORE 42 - 33)

THE EXTRA POINT IN THE ENDZONE THAT BOUNCED (42-35)

3. LATE HITS OUT OF BOUNDS ON RECEIVERS AND RUNNING BACKS

GROW UP AND MOVE FORWARD, IT WAS A GREAT GAME WHERE THE LAST TEAM WITH THE BALL WON. YOU FUMBLED AWAY YOUR OPPRTUNITY WITH 3:00 MINUTES TO PLAY.

STOP SPREADING RUMORS "JEREMY GETTIS IS NOT A DIRTY PLAYER, HE GIVES IT A 100% EFFORT WHEN HE'S ON THE FIELD. HE DIDN'T REALIZE THE KID WAS HURT WHEN YOUR ROWDY CROWD STARTED YELLING FOWL MOUTH THINGS AT A 18 YEAR OLD.

GROW UP, GET A LIFE AND A HOBBY. EZELL WILL BE PREPARED FOR DCA AND THE BEST TEAM WILL WIN.

DIVEPIX DON'T BE MISLEAD BY A SORE LOSER. I THINK CPA, DCA AND EZELL ALL HAVE CLASS PLAYERS. WHY SINGLE OUT GUYS (LIKE GETTIS) THAT PLAY HARD AND DO NOT DESERVE THIS KIND OF VICIOUS RUMORS.

DCA is goin to tear ezell apart little by little...... DCA stop #18 Gettis and watch his mouth ;) ....... Gettis your a good athlete but dont let it ruin with the mouthin to fans:)

DCA- 41

EZELL- 14

WILDCAT FAN YOU APPEAR TO BE A SORE LOSER AFTER READING ALL YOUR POST DURING THE WEEK.

1. WHY WOULD THE REFS LET A PRIVATE SCHOOL GET ALL THE CALLS IN WAYNE COUNTY?

2. THERE WERE SEVERAL PLAYS WHERE CALLS WERE MISSED FOR EXAMPLE.

THE CATCH AT THE ONE YARD LINE, (OUT OF BOUNDS)

THE CATCH IN THE ENDZONE THAT BOUNCED ( MADE SCORE 42 - 33)

THE EXTRA POINT IN THE ENDZONE THAT BOUNCED (42-35)

3. LATE HITS OUT OF BOUNDS ON RECEIVERS AND RUNNING BACKS

GROW UP AND MOVE FORWARD, IT WAS A GREAT GAME WHERE THE LAST TEAM WITH THE BALL WON. YOU FUMBLED AWAY YOUR OPPRTUNITY WITH 3:00 MINUTES TO PLAY.

STOP SPREADING RUMORS "JEREMY GETTIS IS NOT A DIRTY PLAYER, HE GIVES IT A 100% EFFORT WHEN HE'S ON THE FIELD. HE DIDN'T REALIZE THE KID WAS HURT WHEN YOUR ROWDY CROWD STARTED YELLING FOWL MOUTH THINGS AT A 18 YEAR OLD.

GROW UP, GET A LIFE AND A HOBBY. EZELL WILL BE PREPARED FOR DCA AND THE BEST TEAM WILL WIN.

DIVEPIX DON'T BE MISLEAD BY A SORE LOSER. I THINK CPA, DCA AND EZELL ALL HAVE CLASS PLAYERS. WHY SINGLE OUT GUYS (LIKE GETTIS) THAT PLAY HARD AND DO NOT DESERVE THIS KIND OF VICIOUS RUMORS.

If Ezell can shut down Wooden and not give up big plays then I think they will win. Ezell is one of the best passing teams in the state, if they can get into their momentum, not throw any picks, make smart choices and establish a solid running game then DCA is gonna be lookin at a 11-2 record.

Edited by speedster40

Even with an injured Chris Wooden DCA cannot be counted out. This is a good team either way. Also, JCS was considered by most as the best team in the West. They lost to Fayette Academy Friday night. Even more than that; Winstin Thomas, Fayette's back who has rushed for over 1500 yards this season, went out in the first half and was sent to the hospital and, of course, didn't return. The Vikings who led by 1 at Thomas's departure held on for a two point win in overtime, showing that one player doesn't make the team. DCA has to have a good line for Wooden to be doing what he is doing and I am sure that someone else could do an adequate job behind that line.