Lincoln County 29 Smyrna 22

jabbo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow stump you get fired up over your falcons. I'm really glad they are the best to you, thats sweet. Anyway, really big win over two great teams. Give me a break. OK, we recruit?? NIce. i would be slinging insults to if I was jealous of other programs. That smyrna win will surely garner up a lot of respect. Let you hear what now????

Guest region4fan

Let me tell you that my son , who DOES have a state champ football ring already, would not trade one precious SECOND of his days at the very PUBLIC high school of Oakland for 4 years of education at BA or MBA. You know why? It is because obviously you are a by product of that kind of school..........trying to take away the pride of a well- played high school game...and making us feel like we are not as good as you. You try to come on here and act all high and mighty like we are nothing, and our programs are nothing. Let me tell you, in GOD's eyes, we are all the same. Our kids are just as good as yours. Maybe you need to think about that before you take a mighty big fall!

I have a few things to say about the game last night. Smyrna played great best I have seen all year. They played the game so close that they almost had the win.They also play with the most heart.

I now have a question. Why is it that #6 was allowed to grab himself at Smyrna's team and fans? The referees saw him too. I just want to know how he can get away with something that rude and wrong.

To Smyrna's seniors, congrats to this season and I know you wanted to go on further. But you played great. Good Luck to all going somewhere to play college ball.

Wow stump you get fired up over your falcons. I'm really glad they are the best to you, thats sweet. Anyway, really big win over two great teams. Give me a break. OK, we recruit?? NIce. i would be slinging insults to if I was jealous of other programs. That smyrna win will surely garner up a lot of respect. Let you hear what now????

Well let's see I didn't sling a single insult!BUT I will now you are appernetly ingnorant! I never down graded your teams! not once! So lose the attitude with me chump! AND like I said earlier the Falcons are undefeated! Is your team?The Falcons play and win with home town boys! They don't try to act like a college team! THEY do not put other teams down for losing or winning!They do not try to belittle teams so get off your high horse and check who you accuse of crap before you open your mouth!

And just so you know I don't post anything on here that I don't really feel to be true!You will see my name at the bottom I am not ashamed of who I root for or who I tell off!

GO LCHS FALCONS!!!!!!

i agree with region.. plus there are many kids that go to public schools that would start for BA or MBA ie. johnson from smyrna or miller from riverdale.. (these arnt the seniors).. and im sure there are a lot more.. i mean sure private schools are supposed to be good.. they have lots and lots of money.. but no all private schools can beat public schools... i believe if there was an all-star game.. public vs. private.. that the public would win.. just an opinion

you'll never know if LC can beat BA or MBA until they play

You are right boro baller! Let's put Edmiston at QB G.Miller as the speed back and J.Gregory at power back Spike Mc Daniel at FB I think with the teams just in the middle Tennessee area that we could put a heck of a travel team together and go around the U.S and play all high schools and some JR Colleges too!

Like I said before I think CR4 is an iddiot!If that's how they come out of private schools I won't send any of my kids there!And so there is no confusion...us people in middle Tennesse have kids smart enough to go and we can afford it too!WE JUST KNOW BETTER!!

some of the best athletes come out of public schools.. thats most of the good players... like USC.. i bet you all their sensational running backs came from public schools.. and what about luke powell who plays for stanford came from smyrna and im sure there are many more.. just because there private doesnt mean there better... they must have nicer uniforms and equuiptment but doesnt mean better teams.. if you look at the nations top 25 most of the schools are public.. and i bet you BA and MBA cant go to claifornia, florida, or texas and beat there elite teams

stump, you say I'm an idiot and a chump. You really know how to show your clASS! Instead of debating my opinion, which I'm entilted to, you resort to what you know. I'm glad you can afford these schools. Money was never mentioned in my posts. You guys get really off subject. By the way it takes a real tough guy to tell me off on a message board. Maybe stump, you should posts in a more objective manner. And stump, thank you for not sending your kids, if they act like you, I can tell you no private schools would want them.

Could I send my sons to private school,absolutely Why don't I send them 2 reasons

1. I'm parphrasing here but the bible says do not put your lamp under the bed but leave it out for all the world. I hope my family can in some small way help kids at their school and they can be a positive influence. I personally know of several kids at his school that aren't as fortunate. If we put all the good kids in private school who's light will shine.

2. I know it means more to play with their friends that they has grown up with their entire life than to go sign up with a team just for the chance to win a state title. Loyalty is in some ways highly honorable

I have great respect for the private schools this does not make them wrong and me right but it is how I made my decision.

Neither side is wrong all parents I am sure want the best for their kids and make their choices accordingly. Private school students obviously receive an outstanding education but while you may have to work more to get it in public school it can be done.

As for athletic competition between the 2 its obvious even to a private supporter the advantages of being able to recruit and get kids from any zone anywhere.

Enough of this subjective it has been debated to death on other threads and no one is going to change their mind.

Wow, just and just imagine what Lincoln County could do if they could RECRUIT LEGALLY like BA and MBA!!!

Amen on that post brother! I don't know if it's even fair to say that Lincoln County can't beat the MBA's or Brentwood Academy’s of the world. If we recruit as they did, we could compete year in and year out with them. Yea, we inked out wins against Oakland and Smyrna, but because of that, you’re saying that we can't beat MBA! That could be said every year, because we have to play with the hand that is dealt to us, where they can choose their hand... makes a heck of a difference to me :rolleyes: