It's time again

1footballfan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CubsFan

AE, why do the Maryville people want you to pick Central? I'm confused :ph34r: someone please help me out.

But hey, I'm picking Central in this one. They're playing for their coach which is in the hospital. This may be Central's year! Central 24-21!

Many people will be dissapointed when Central rolls into Maryville on friday night. It will not be nearly as close as it was the in the first game. Maryville made many mistakes whcih almost cost them the game. The Maryville coaches will make the adjustments that are necessary to control Cassen Jackson. Central will come out fired up ready to win one for the coach (My thoughts and prayers are with the Helton family), but i hope that it does not create an excuse for Central when Maryville wins decisively.

Maryville by 17 ;)

Like I said before, you can throw out all of the circumstances. If both teams played with a JV squad, it would be a fight. In the first meeting both teams had some key players missing. Central still has some players that aren't 100%, but then again, Maryvillle is missing some starters and you can add to the list Dave Garner with an ACL injury. Central may be playing for their coach, but Maryville is playing for their 38th straight win. This one is definitely too close to make any kind of reasonable predictions. I say that it is decided in the 4th quarter friday night. I don't think this one will go to 2 OT's like the first. One team will take care of business during the regulation 48 minutes. Who will get it done? I guess we will find out about 10:00 this Friday night.