5A powerhouse rematch

FALCON4

What are your thoughts on this game next week..

In my opinion LC has the edge because they can pass and run the ball..Riverdale can run the ball very well..This LC defense is very good, I don't see riverdale putting alot of points against this D...

If LC get their special teams solid they could role big in this game..

What are your thoughts!!!!!

ok falcons great game tonite. you guys showed alot of heart. i think smyrna is the best team we have played....they are big and fast.number 5 is one athlete i tell ya. hold your heads up smyrna. now im glad we have this thread started. big rematch game against the warriors. falcons...u better practice hard this week becuz the warriors are rolling. if our special teams play like they did tonite we will not stand a chance. also on defense.....tackling was horrible tonite....smyrna was fast...but riverdale is faster. step it up falcons.....keep it rolling.....michael had a great game passing and running tonite.....which i think he will have to do again next week in order to win. it is hard to beat the same team twice in one year especially riverdale....but i have faith that thompson has a good scheme up his ol falcon sweatshirt. go falcons

The Falcons are one of the few teams in the state that can make mistakes and are still good enough to win against good teams. Smyrna has been playing great ball in the 2d half of the season. Playoff football is fun, isn't it?

Hopefully, Riverdale and LC can match last night's excitement.