If ur a CAK fan or player COME.

Beast97

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you. Its a shame that private schools are stereotyped like that because of a couple bad eggs (other private schools) cheated or whatever. CAK deserves everything that has come to them because they WORKED hard for it.

I'm not singling out CAK, they can stay if that is what is deemed to be and Coalfield has never avoided any competition. The statement about privates is the total argument across the state. If you want to discuss it go to the public private debate. There is a complete thread on here that discusses that issue.

Playoffs or not I still dont think that CAK will get to state. Im tired of hearing how bad they think they are.

Man will you shut up. I don't feel that CAK will win State but with the last second come back wins that they are having it is very possible good luck to you. And yes I am from Coalfield.

Edited by CMS

CAK players in no way think they are big and bad. they know they are lucky to be where they are. half the people defending them on these posts are not even from the school or defenatly not on the team. i can understand how you all have an issue with private/public competition, but why has it never come up with cak until now? and i still dont think you can justify that argument, its an excuse. any public school should use it as motivation. enough with the whining and excuses cak and alot of private schools are in 1a to stay, so get used to it and accept them as competitors. i'm not trying to single out any coalfield guys here, this goes out to everyone. i'm just saying they're not cocky at all. they know that both of their playoff games could of easily gone the other way. if anything i'd say people should be behind greenback and cak. we want region 2 to stand out as a competitive region. so give both of these teams some support

I for one commend the job that Coach Bill Young and his staff has done the last two seasons. Yes, a mistake by the clock operator allowed CAK a helping hand in their strong finish this season. But the Warriors have proven that they deserve to be in the playoffs. I was one of the few that knew what type of program CAK could develop quite quickly, and they have. Best of luck to CAK the rest of the way and represent Region 2-A.

Could someone please explain to me how drawing from a wide area makes for better atheltes. Yes, CAK has players zoned for Farragut, Bearden, Karns, etc, but how does that make them better. CAK ,like most private and publicschools, does not recruit. We aren't out getting the "cream of the crop".

People keep talking about the money we have for facilities and they are pretty good, better than most 1a schools. But they don't even come close to Farrugut's or Bearden's, not to mention Webb or Catholic. So its not like we are wowing people in Knoxville with our awesome sports program. In fact, in Knoxville we are considered the bottom of the barrell. Well, at least next to TSD.

Edited by Dalton91

How about all you guys from Coafeild quit ragging on CAK? That's a crazy idea. This thread wasn't put on here so you assholes could come talk trash about CAK it was put on here for CAK as kind of a pep rally I guess. or maybe not. I hope CAK runs away with it against yall, because you guys are acting like a bunch of children. Good Luck CAK. Bring it home just like we are going to.

I'm not saying that you all recruit. I'm saying you all have always had atheletes and now they are being shown through your football program. I wouldn't believe you all recruited unless Coach Young said it.

Thanks for the respect but I got tell ya. Everyone in Knoxville who reads your post will bust a gut laughing. But like I said, thanks anyway. Its like the Bible says- "A prophet isn't honored at home".

BTW- I have a Masters and I struggle with spelling athlete.

Edited by Dalton91