who will win in 8aaa?

chs4life

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the other teams but Shelbyville will be very athletic. C. Williams should be back in Jan. and A. Marable will be back in a few weeks. I saw Lincoln C. in playday this weekend and they were middle of the pack. Everyone will be different when the football players return, it should be a competitive district.

I think that it will be shelbyville with columbia in second and coffee co thirdh and lawrence fourth

players to look out for shelbyville:twilley marable and c. williams great team

columiba:walker and gray

coffee co. soph-williams he has a good supporting cast but no one knows about them

lawrenece co: Mcguire

How do yall think Coffee County will do this year, with soph. Williams leadin the way? Still a young team with only two seniors. I dont think they will place 1st, but 3rd maybe even 2nd is what im predicting.

From CC's current group of player's and their past experiences, I don't think they'll finish very high. I think they'll finish 5th at the best. They will finish ahead of Tullahoma. Lincoln Co and Franklin Co will probably finish ahead of CC. Depending on how quick LC gets their football players, they could be tough. FC had 6 players playing football. FC has some key players with serious injuries. If these players get healty, they probably beat CC.