CROCKETT COUNTY BEST IN 3A

Bcook36TC

FIRST GREENBRIER IS A WORHTY OPPONENT AND THE ONLY TEAM OUT THERE THAT MIGHT DESERVE TO UPSET THE CAVALIERS.

I was not dissing the Bobcats. Beans needs to relax and realize when credit is due. :lol: I'm pretty sure Greenbrier's football is Good! Greenbrier didn't make it to 3rd round for nothing, but the cavaliers will not be a pushover. It will be a fight to the finish. Im sure each team will lay it all on the line friday night and the best team will win. Greenbrier will put up a fight, but I still believe the cavaliers will be victorious.

Good luck to Bobcats

GO Cavaliers!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bcook36TC,

We both want to see the Cavaliers win Friday night. That is one thing we agree on. I just hate to see people get on these boards and talk trash. Those type of posts portray the team and its fans as being arrogant. The sad thing is that most people relate the trash talk to the entire community and not just the two or three posters spewing all the crap. Being confident is a good thing, confidence will get you far in life. Cockiness on the other hand is not a good trait. I think if you were to go back and read the majority of your posts you might understand what I am referring to. If the Cavaliers play to their potential they have as good a shot of winning as any of the remaining 8 teams. If they don't play to their potential all you have done is set yourself up for a big bucket of crow.

Hope you can make it to the game.

Good luck Cavaliers.

Bcook36TC,

We both want to see the Cavaliers win Friday night. That is one thing we agree on. I just hate to see people get on these boards and talk trash. Those type of posts portray the team and its fans as being arrogant. The sad thing is that most people relate the trash talk to the entire community and not just the two or three posters spewing all the crap. Being confident is a good thing, confidence will get you far in life. Cockiness on the other hand is not a good trait. I think if you were to go back and read the majority of your posts you might understand what I am referring to. If the Cavaliers play to their potential they have as good a shot of winning as any of the remaining 8 teams. If they don't play to their potential all you have done is set yourself up for a big bucket of crow.

Hope you can make it to the game.

Good luck Cavaliers.

Beans, no trash talk was intended, but there is nothing wrong with someone trying to voice their opinion. Greenbrier has a great team with plenty of talent. Being a former player, I know that any team can be beaten on any given night. Your right, being confident is a good trait, but as far as being cocky, people might have misunderstood my posts. Greenbrier dosen't have an Earnest Williams or a Chris Ingram. They are great players, and when did it become wrong to brag on your former teamates. The Cavaliers have done a great job this year, and they will face a tough opponent. Like I said before I wasn't putting down the Bobcats in anyway. Good luck to the Bobcats. :rolleyes:

C'mon guys ( or gals), this is gonna be the best game in 3A this week. I can't say enought about the play of this Bobcat team, and we have undefeated Crockett comin to town. I've been predicting for a while now, and the match of the year is finally here. I hope all you Crockett fans enjoy Greenbrier. It's a great little town, good field, good people, and even better football......... lookin forward to ya comin up!

Edited by GBT57

Greenbrier dosen't have an Earnest Williams or a Chris Ingram.

Crockett doesn't have the BOBCATS.... This is about the BOBCATS and the CAVS...not about individuals....and please don't take this wrong, I just hate seeing all the crazyness about who's got who...lets just get ready for an AWESOME game friday night. Have a safe trip up here CAVS.

Amen GBmember03 - Herndon may be "the name" being thrown around but I've been at every game. They would be wise not put a target on him because we have already seen that any one of the offensive line can catch, run and intercept. This Greenbrier team has so many different facets that any of them can get the job done. And even better, the whole defensive line can make big plays, too. They are the WHOLE package.