OR vs. DB as guaranteed!

91statechamp

Skunk - do you know Coach Hutchins personally? Were you watching him the whole time after the game? Do you know his policy for after the game? No you do not. You sit on this message board behind your computer screen and bash a coach and his actions after a game in which he just realized that his seniors had played in their last game. Maybe he was upset for the seniors, maybe he was upset about the game, or maybe he was just following the policy he has in place for his team after games. Maybe you should think before you type. Coach Hutchins is a class act coach and someone I would want my son to play for. He runs a disciplined program and works hard for those kids. All I can say is that bashing people on these boards is useless and childish.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OPTIONLEFT GET OFF SKUNKS BACK I KNOW ERIC AND I KNOW HE IS A JERK,HE WILL BE A GOOD COACH WHEN HE GROWS UP.HE SHOWED HIS BUTT AT D.B. THIS YEAR AND HE SHOWED HIS BUTT LAST YEAR WHEN HE WAS A COACH AT JEFF.(COACH MEADOWS IS GLAD HE IS GONE)

AS FOR HIS TEAM GOOD GROUP ALL BUT THE CLASSLESS ACT ON THE PUNT COVERAGE,THIS ALL CAME FROM THE BENCH AGAIN A REFLECTION OF THE COACH.

PEOPLE CAN GET ON HERE AND BABBLE ALL THEY WANT BUT THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SAID AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!!!

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I hope we never have to play McMinn Co. again. Last week was the worst week of posting on CoachT ever(McMinn Co. DB thread). And now it continues on the Oak Ridge, DB thread. There has never been such a group of sore loser, cry baby fans, players and coaches. Hey get over it, the game wasn't even close. The game wasn't even close between you and Oak Ridge either. So go start your own thread and cry there.

How ever Skunk said it happened, thats the way it happened. Nobody from McMinn Co. would know what a hand shake looks like anyway, and you sure don't know anything about football.

So step back and watch two great football programs go at it, because you'll never play in a game like this. LOSERS

WaCo :P JaCo