Crockett Co at Greenbrier

craigcoc

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope everyone is safe in their trip. This will be a great game with great competitors. The Bobcats should be fired up and ready for the challenge. They want to see this thing turn out differently than last year, but above all they will play will "never quit" attitude, sportmanship, and class. They have never gotten this far before and they have the momentum so I feel good about this game.

The clock is ticking and within just a few hours one of these teams will be out of the run for the championship. Regardless, this has been one heck of a ride and we are bustin' with pride for our Bobcats. We plan on staying alive!

Wrap em' up, Bobcats! Put pressure on the Cavs and hit em' hard! Show them what you've got! GO GREEN!!!

Greenbrier fans! Get fired up for this game and let your Bobcats HEAR you!

What a great game. The Cav's came and played hard against the Bobcats, what a great team. You guys packed the bleachers...hope no one got hurt. :(

Never saw the RV so don't know if the RV guys made it or not. Would've been nice to get to meet you guys but there's always next year. Hope you found out little town hospitable and that the injuries on the field were minor.

Again, great game Cav's. Good luck next year.

Great high school football game played by two class teams. I was very impressed by the support from Crockett County. They brought a huge crowd for the 3 hour drive. Crockett has a program to be proud of. Their fans are first class as well.

To the RV gang.....I enjoyed meeting all of you and hope you made it home safe.

Congratulations to the Bobcats and their coaching staff. The entire community is proud of your accomplishments this year. This is a great bunch of young men on and off the field. It will be business as usual this week. Looking forward to yet another Friday night in Greenbrier. Covington will be another tough opponent.

Special thanks to all the other schools and communities for your support of Greenbrier football.

It was a great game and someone had to lose...I'm sad it had to be Crockett but at least we lost to a class act....Greenbrier is a well coached and well disiplined team....I hope they win the 3A Championship!!!

It was nice meeting COACHHARD, NoDoubt and GBMember03....

Thanks for the cookies GBMember03....

Good luck versus Covington!!!!

That was a great game. My bobcats pulled through for me once again. Cavs, yall have a wonderful program and yall gave us one tough game to play. Hope the guys that got hurt are ok.....

To everyone who are non-greenbrier fans who came out to support us last night THANKS, please join us again this week when we play Covington!!!

Cats get ready to work hard. I'm ready for another good ball game.

To the RV guys....hope you enjoyed your visit to Greenbrier, and I hope you enjoyed your cookies. And who would have thought you'd meet a GIRL from coacht!!!! :D

Congratulations Bobcats. I'm proud of all you guys. Crockett fans and players, I am proud to have gotten to play you this last Friday. Sorry RV guys, By the time I got to the game, I was lookin for the RV, but when I found it, ya'll had already gone to the stands. Maybe next year I'll meet you guys ;) - thanks for the quality conversation on the boards. Kitty Kat from Macon- good luck to you guys too :(