Region 2 Champs

voleagle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really agree with your picks Voleagle, someone finally recognizes that Union county has talent, I would also like to throw another pick at you Josh Booker at either 171 or 160 he could make a run at the Region Championship. Both Puckett and Campbell seem to be run aways at their weight classes, Abercrombie will fall into one of these 2 classes but I'm not sure that he can beat these 2. I also think that Hazlett is an extreme run away at 215 I don't see a single person that can touch him. I don't know anything about that Greenback 103 that your talking about does anyone have any info about him.

I've also not heard anything about the Greenback kid and if he is the one from last year, who was an 8th grader, i'm not sure he'll be champ, unless there is no competetition, by the way, does anyone know if Zeites graduated, if not he may be 25 and run away with it. And I agree Cambell will be the best along with ely. And overall who else do you think will place in the top 4 and make state in their respected weight clases.

Edited by alcoa119_05

The kid from Greenback is Davy Brooks. He went to the karns preseason and did well. I don't know if he will be a region champ or anything, but he will be good. He is an eighth grader this year and is a really strong kid. There are also a couple of other Greenback kids that could do well this year. Andrew Henderson, Mike Lively, Chris Lively, Chris Miller, Caleb Headrick, Josh Russell, Johnnie Hill, Derek Bookout, and Kevin Dailey could all be possible state qualifiers or region finalists.

campbell wasn't beating perciful by 8 win perciful pinned him, and grant it perciful isn't the best but he's getting better and working alot harder. what happened to campbell today? he got pinned by eddie hibbert while campbell was up 12-3. oh by the way perciful pinned him twice. once at fulton during a duel and at the halls invit. that's twice. sorry hate to burst your bubble. and at both perciful was winning.