Region 2 Champs

voleagle

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voleage, sorry but that was my friend posting on my name. this is charlie posting this time. campbell is a very good wrestle, no argueing that. and yes, at regions he beat me up and down the mat and wrestled a very good match. as for me, well i need alot of work but how can you say some of that stuff. i pinned him twice while beating him. i beat him at halls invit in the second round while the score was close but he wasn't beating me by 8 ( if he was beating me it was by two). where are you getting your info at? and as for me being a scurb? i also beat alex cate that same year at kil score being 2-2. the point my friend was trying to make is that i'm at 125 and looking to compete in the region this year. and you totally got off subject. stick to the post voleage and know your info.

i know if cate dropped to 125 i would be in trouble. cate has become a very talented wrestler over the past two years as well as campbell. i know campbell has worked hard and i seen that last wedenday when we wrestled them. and yes i do know how kyle james is. and i never bragged about beating campbell twice or something that happened two years ago. read the pervious post and see what happened. i was defending the facts that were untrue. and how do you know that i haven't worked hard since the last time i wrestled? i guess well just have to see what happens.

i would like to see zeits make it all the way to 125. he would bring a state championship back for region 2. puckett said he was going 103 and i would bet he would bring a state championship too. he's overdue for one. can anyone give me the breakdown of the gibbs-south doyle match?

Edited by umyphatcow44

103-Elee Puckett-Gibbs

112-Erick Abercrombie-Farragut

119-????

125-Breeded -SD

130-Kate- Halls

135-Talley-SD

140-Scott Dix-Farragut

145-Zeits- Seymour

152-Blakenship- Farragut

160-Justin Knox-Farragut

171-Daley-Gibbs(only if knox goes 60 otherwise knox)

189-Thomason- marryville

215-Jackson-Halls

HWT-Johnson-Seymour

Edited by fwc00