FULTON VS AE PART 2

PiGeOnS4LiFe

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is finally upon us, once again...KTown Showdown revisited...between the Mighty Falcons of Fulton and the Roadkill (ur Roadrunners) of Austin East!

Sure to be one of the best games in the storied tradition of this rivalry! And probably the best game in 3A this year. Winner definitely has the inside track to a Championship Trophy!!

Teams are very evenly matched in size and speed, so the Big Questions will be...Who wants it more and Who will be better prepared!!

Good luck to all and GO FALCONS!!!!

Oh yeah, KWalker4...I dont see any signs of Sissy Boy/Falcon Castaway RuPaul! Looks like we sent him runnin' with his tail btn his legs!!! You know what they say...If you cant run with the Big Dogs, stay off the porch!!!

We haven't seen what's being thrown at us? Come on now, we've seen Fulton and we know what they have. The key to AE victory will be:

1. Put pressure on Justin

2. Hit Moo Moo on the line and don't let him off

3. Let Jam feel one of those Ant McCalister hits

4. Shut down Tylon

5. Introduce you to the other Back that we have

6. Get former Falcon ,Willie Fraizer, into the act

7. Show up to play a Full 4 quaters and not a half.

No one hasn't rattle Justin so now its time for him to feel the heat. Watch out fo that D that's coming at cha Justin!!!!!!!!!!

Nice double negative there Runner!!

Looks like you guys have a lot of things to work on with your "Seven Keys to Victory." You usually only see a few "keys to victory" when evaluating a game...but we must have a lot of things that make you concerned and worried.

Go Falcons!!!

msmoker21, I think you threw too many facts at him. :) I don't look for him to be back for a while!

Think what you want about Tylon - he WILL be ready for you. He may be small, but man is he fast! And yeah, I think AE is concerned about us. They've got a lot to be concerned about! I've been saying for weeks - this isn't the same team from week 2. I'll not go into a lot of detail, but everybody will see what I mean Friday night.

Shorstop, what's up?! I'm ready for your prediction! :ph34r:

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4

AE, the first part of my last post was not at you, it was about John Paul. And as far as both teams being concerned about Friday . . . of course they are. Just don't look for it to be a cakewalk the second half like it was last time. Just because you felt you handled Tylon last game - think again about this week. That's all I'm sayin.

GO FALCONS!

Guest CubsFan

It looks as though all these Fulton people are ganging up on the Roadrunner guy. Let me speak up on this game. AE vs Fulton: One thing I know for sure is its going to be pack and you better get your wangz and hot chocolate early because there's going to be a line at the concessions stands.

Now about the game; This is going to be a classical AE vs Fulton game. Like someone said, it all boils down to who wants it the most. We have speed vs speed and a High scoring offense(Fulton) vs a shut'em down defense(AE). This will be the game of ages. I'm making my prediction now: AE in a close one! I'm sorry but Little Albert has them burners and I don't think anyone on Fulton's team can chase him down.

Guest CubsFan

Its going to be a heck of a game but AE should be able to win this one. Its going to be close but AE has the upperhand because of the home field advantage. Goodluck to both teams I'll be at this game. Hey AE, save me some chicken wings!

Hey everyone I am almost 100% sure this goin to be the best game in the state of Tennessee friday night. AE this season has been awsome for you guys what are ya 12-0 or sumtin like that. You guys have beat some really good teams icluding Fulton. And i am sure that the falcons would like nothing more than to kill you guys friday. If this was to happen than I would say they would win the championship. On the other hand though if AE was to win friday I would pick them for state. What i am trying to say is that this game is pretty much both teams championship and their season, both would like nothin more to beat each other.