Go FALCONS!

falconfan94

Alright Falcons!!!! Let's go out and beat Riverdale!!!! You know you can do it!!! Remember, they are coming to OUR house..."THE PIT", stay focused and let's come away with a BIG playoff win over the Warriors, the stadium will be packed and full of Falcon fans!!!! Remember a certain man laying in a hospital bed in Chattanooga that is rooting for you too!!!! Mr. Henry loves all of you!!!!! GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thread, falconfan94!

We need to get every Falcon Fan stirred up and ready to roll on Friday night! All of you LC people need to wear red, white and blue, get ready to make some noise and show our guys that you're behind them 100%. We can be the 12th man out there on that field. Heck, we can be the 13th, 14th, 15th....man out there. The electricity that our guys feel from us could just possibly be a deciding factor in some plays, so come ready to help them out. I noticed last week that a couple of times, we were way too quiet. Let's don't let that happen again. Prepare to get up on our feet and YELL!!! When our guys are on the sidelines showing us that they want us to stand---LET'S DO IT!!!

SHOW YOUR SPIRIT, FALCON FANS!!!!

Our guys have worked hard for us, let's do it for them!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

alright guys last game at the pit. yall get fired up and come out and stick em.....ju-boy i wanna hear the pads pop from the stands. stick em hard the first play. hey theo....i heard they was talkin bout yo mama......billy.....they said they know a girl named sally that can hit harder than u......mikey.....they said ud be 2nd string behind davey-boy.....so show em what u fellaz are about.....good ol down home lc style.........

haha just tryin to get the boys fired up a little bit. seriously, seniors its your last home game....make it a good one. no mistakes. no penalties.....riverdale WILL capitalize on those things. this is not the same warrior team you faced earlier......however this is not the same falcon team either. fans we gotta make some noise tommorow nite.....i have a feelin the pit is gonna be on fire.......

predictions...

i think if lc plays their best and riverdale plays their best we win by 13......

but i have a feelin riverdale is gonna come out and go for the knock out punch early and fail and we will roll away with it.......as someone said the falcons are like an avalanche...once it starts rollin it is very hard to stop. so my prediction is

LC- 31

Boro boys-10

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seniors your last home game at the pit. Make it count you cant go back no matter how hard you try. I know i have tryed. This is the game of a life time i played for three years and never got the chance to make it this far. You have got the chance to be great so make the playes and come out knocking heads. Seniors it will never be the same you may go off to college and play but you will never get the chance to play in the PIT.that is what it is about in Lincoln County. Just a chance to play in the PIT. the Class of 97 is routing for you and we are behind you. we know the price is high but so are the rewards. So go get yours and keep the tradition alive in lincoln county

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seniors your last home game at the pit. Make it count you cant go back no matter how hard you try. I know i have tryed. This is the game of a life time i played for three years and never got the chance to make it this far. You have got the chance to be great so make the playes and come out knocking heads. Seniors it will never be the same you may go off to college and play but you will never get the chance to play in the PIT.that is what it is about in Lincoln County. Just a chance to play in the PIT. the Class of 97 is routing for you and we are behind you. we know the price is high but so are the rewards. So go get yours and keep the tradition alive in lincoln county

GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good post, bone. I could tell that's from the heart. If that doesn't get to them, I don't know what will.

The town is buzzing! If the guys are as ready as the fans, Riverdale had better watch out!

Let's go Falcons! Beat those Warriors!