Why does everyone have to cry?

Mayor of H'nwald

ok, i am soo sick of stupid people with nothing better to do than cry about the band and the fans and the press box . what does any of that have to do with the guys on the field? ah yeah absofrickinlutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! :P if you can't hang with us, go home and shut up. oh and if anyone is dumb enough to come to Lewis Co. and try to move fat man, they deserve the severe beating they will get. So just stay over there in the safety of the glow of your computer screen.

... and stop the whining!!!!!! :huh:

Edited by robjim

ok, i am soo sick of stupid people with nothing better to do than cry about the band and the fans and the press box . what does any of that have to do with the guys on the field? ah yeah absofrickinlutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! B)  if you can't hang with us, go home and shut up. oh and if anyone is dumb enough to come to Lewis Co. and try to move fat man, they deserve the severe beating they will get. So just stay over there in the safety of the glow of your computer screen.

... and stop the whining!!!!!!  :huh:

TRUE DAT !!!!!! :P

Edited by robjim

First of all if you wanna keep that name of yours as the mayor of hornwald then act like a leader and don't worry about what a team that is not in the playoffs says about your band or trying to start fights. This is just over a high school football game. If you're band is gonna play make sure it is loud cause that gets the stangs excited and even more ready to bust heads. I sure don't think any Huntingdon players are crying because of the band and won't friday night. The only people crying here is a team that's not in the playoffs anymore and shouldn't cause the wouldn't want another 47-6 loss.

the band issue getting a bit old.. dont you guys agree? i'm sure our intentions friday night won't be to go to lewis county.. enter the stadium.... find fatman.. and remove him at once from the visitors section.. he'd have to do alot more than just cheer for the other team.. huntingdon may have some die hard fans.. but i think we'd be sensable enough to let authorities know about the situation and let them handle it if it got out of control.. which i doubt will happen anyways.