Best Sophomores?

bonesjk34

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Station Camps got some sophomores that have a lot of talent look at what theyve done in the toughest AA district in the state!!! Kunce is a penetrator thatll burn you and has about 4 or 5 steals a game. Brinkley a shooter. Jones who is getting about 10 boards a game or more and about 10 points. This kid is 6'0'' and had 18 rebounds against HumeFogg and their 7' footer in their first matchup this year. There is talent down there at Station Camp. Come to a game and you might see it. Also although this is a soph thread theyve got a lightning quick senior guard in TJ Bates who without a doubt is one of the most underrated players in the state.

anybody here seen Keith Ramsay and Darius Roper.....this sophomore duo along with 2 other talented sophomores have carried Siegel in its first year to being a very competitive team in one of the hardest districts in the state 7AAA.....no1 has Keith Ramsay's size (6'8-6'9) and agility especially as a sophomore.....You will be seeing these two for many years to come

I recently had a chance to see Antonio Robinson from South Pittsburg play. He is a soph. and is 6'5". He averages about 18 or 19 points and 14 rebounds per game. His dad played at Memphis State and then at UT Chattanooga. Very good player with a bright future. Keep an eye out for this guy.

How are the SP boys doing this season? I haven't had a chance to get to one of their games this year. I went to school with Antonio. It is good to hear that a guy like him is doing awsome in Basketball!!!

Jonathan Keck - Lexington High School Tigers

Lexington beat a very tough Southside team tonight and one of the main reasons is because of Keck. Keck played against another very fine ball Southside center name Chism tonight and basically out played him.

Lexington hasn't passed the 1st game in the Regionals for quite a while. In my opinion, we will have our best chance to win the Regionals just because of Keck. Lexington is on its way up and it is due mostly to this kid.

I havn't seen it yet, but they say he is capable of hitting the 3 and has some dribbling skills. This could get very interesting.

I think you are going to hear alot of this name in the future.

Edited by GOBIGREDtigers