Craigmont

Central

Northside

Hamilton

Fairley

Whitehaven

Melrose

East

Only my opinion of who is returning. I don't profess to the the expert here just an OPINION

• 3 weeks later...

IMHO:

I'll do them by regions

Reg. 7

1. Jackson Norhtside

2. Bolton

3. Bartlett (sorry Bartlett, I think Bolton's win over Houston was more impressive than yours. Good luck tonight)

4. Dyersburg

5. Millington

6. Cordova

7. JCM

8. Munford

Hardin County (I haven't seen any results)

Region 8

1. Craigmont

2. Kirby

3. Melrose

4. Houston

5. White Station

6. Ridgeway

7. Hamilton

8. Central

9. Northside (cupcake schedule)

10. Collierville

11. Wooddale

12. East

13. Whitehaven

14. Fairley

15. Overton

16. Germantown (poor Germantown!)

D2 West (top 5)

1. Briarcrest

2. SBEC

3. St. Agnes

4. Harding/Hutchison

Yeah and they'd be a lot better right now if Amanda Lipswagahafgrmfgfjher( I never could spell her last name) hadn't transferred to Briarcrest. What I love about Nikki Thompson is the level of intensity and poise she brings to each game. She and Herring both are so impressive for freshman. Last night Herring shut down Woodale's leading scorer in the 2nd half holding her to under 20 points for the 1st time this season.( I'm sorry, her name is just escaping me)Bartlett came back being nine down at the half to defeat a tough Lady Cardinals team. What the Lady Panthers lack in size they make up for in heart and team play. Junior Brittany Barlow can be a force down in the post as can sophomore Linda Beckwith. Junior Gina High is a wonderful all-around player and the lone senior on the squad,Rebecca Scott, is the resident 3-point sharp shooter. These girls are fun to watch and I'm grateful to be able to watch and call their games.

Edited by Pantherbert

Seems like the TSSAA would fix the inequality of regions 7 and 8 as far as team #s.

Next year with Cordova going city they could have 2, seven team districts in 8AAA with all city schools and a 5 and 6 team in 7AAA with shelby county schools and then the rest of west TN in the other. I know that means travel but so be it.

Not that I disagree Brownhut but if you're going by records Bolton has one loss and Bartlett doesn't.( according to this site, if that is wrong than forget what I just said.lol) Houston and Bartlett meet again tonight at Houston. It will be a VERY tough game for both teams. Nice rankings overall although I think Cordova/Millington may a little close to call at this point. Good job though:)

Edited by Pantherbert

• 5 weeks later...

Based on what I've seen in 13 AAA so far, Hardin County might finish 3rd. Northside and Dyersburg are far better than JCM or HCHS. The district championship is going to come down to Dyersburg's overall depth versus Sha Brook's sheer dominance. JCM and HCHS are playing to avoid Bolton in the opening round of the region tournament.