whos got talent at 171?

shshunterp2004

i'm a 171 wrestler this year and i keep hearing things about guys from riverdale lebanon and bradley high schools i'll test my skills monday against riverdale and lebanon and ill see what i've got at the lower weight classes being that ive wrestled heavyweight 215 and 189 and now 171 i'd like to know who else i might get a good challenge from this year at 171 so if anyone can help me out with this i'd appreciate it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bryant Blackmon will definitely be one of the stronger one's this year since he was runner-up last year. So he definitely gets it for D-1. For D-2 it should be Marable if he makes the weight. But from what I'm hearing he probably won't make it. Getting bigger for football. Hope that Mike and Bryant both have a great year this year.

Blackmon for sure will be tough, along with Marable. An underdog from DL is Adam Valentine. I'm not sure if he can make the weight, but it'll be his final apperence this year.... The past 2 years, he has beaton 2 or 3 ofnthose who have placed in his class, so hopefully the brakets will be double elimination.

• 3 weeks later...