Covington at Greenbrier

ChargerHam64

HEY YALL!!JUST WANTED TO SAY GOOD LUCK TO GREENBRIER!!I ALONG WITH A COUPLE OF MY OTHER CHEERLEADER BUDDIES ARE ROOTIN FOR YA!!!!LAST GBT57 I THINK WAS HIS NAME GOT ON OUR POST AND WAS TALKING.WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WAS COUNTING US OUT AND WERE SAYIN HOW BAD MACONW OUL DLOOSE TO SMITH HE DIDNT COUNT US OUT!!!!SO JUST WANTED TO LET YALL KNOW THAT THE CHEERLEADERS INCLUDING MYSELF ARE BEHIND YA ALL THE WAY AND HOPE TO MEET YALL AT THE BORO'!!!!!!!!!!

LUV YA!,

MCHSISTHEBEST

CHEERLEADER 03-04

Edited by mchsisthebest

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be a great team and to call yourself a great team you have to fight through adversity. Crockett could not overcome an injury to their stud running back. Although he was great, you could never depend solely on one player to carry you for an entire season. I feel bad that your season had to end like that, but injuries happen and there are no excuses. Greenbrier beat you. End it at that. I read posts two years ago when Crockett beat Covington and we could have come up with tons of excuses but we didn't. Y'all lost. End it at that!!!

Covington by 10 I think Covington will win ,because they have been on a roll

Because Covington has been on a roll huh? What exactly do you call what Greenbrier has been on? Have they not won their past 8 game? I personally believe that it'll be another great ball game. I mean you're in the Semi-Finals of the State playoffs nothing is gonna be easy...it's gonna be great football.

You can't really say "Covington will win b/c they can run the ball good" Crockett could run the ball...but we beat them. Its all about who shows up and plays the best when you're this far.

Good Luck Cats!!!!!

I am really looking forward to playing Covington because I greatly respect the schedule they played. You have two 10 - 3 teams in the semis. Both of them played very tough competition in their non-region schedule. Now, come playoff time it is showing.

That is correct. You want to be the best, you have to play the best. I think coaches sometimes get hung up on winning pct. too much and then get their tail handed to them in the playoffs.