Covington at Greenbrier

ChargerHam64

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I thought at the beginning of the season it'd be one hard faught battle to get where we are today, and it was. Our Cats deserve to be where they are, they've played some top notch teams and they've faught hard and had GREAT leadership out on the field. These Coaches sure do know what they're doing and our guys are willing to work their butts off, they know thats what it takes.

LETS GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by GBmember03

Yes, Greenbrier held Crockett to 13 points. However, when you take away the top two scorers from any team (Williams and Ingram), you should hold a team to a low score. Congrats to GB on beating Crockett, but Covington's star players will be healthy, and barring injury, Covington will prevail. Good luck to both teams this Friday!!

I heard a couple of Greenbrier kids got hurt friday night? How serious are the injuries and will they get to play this friday night?

I saw one of them last night (Saturday) at a fundraiser basketball game and even though he might have been sore, he was fine. The other had a concussion but will be fine. They are both tough as nails and you won't be able to hold these two guys down. I feel sure everyone will be ready to go....they are FIRED up!