Covington at Greenbrier

ChargerHam64

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you Tigers fans- it means alot to us getting your support- thanks goes right back at ya. So, Covington fans, what have your guys got? I really haven't heard anyone mention your strengths/weaknesses. I would like to know what we have comin to town this Friday.....? help me out

Good Luck to a great bunch of guys -- The Greenbrier Bobcats ---

Greenbrier has done the old fashioned way -- They Have Earned the Right to Be in The Semi's. Keep doing what you have done all season -- hard nosed, smash mouth football and you will persevere !!!

ps -- Come on back FatCat --- you have always made good informative posts --

Does anyone have a radio station carrying this game or somewhere on the Internet???

There will be as many interested in listening as will attend this game

Please advise!!!!!!

Covington's local station is 93.5 fm. They will be airing the ball game, but are a weak statiion. Good luck picking them up.

Aight bobcats...let me introduce to you some of the weapons on the Covington team......Michael Grandberry (tailback), a speedster, no very big but really fast and can cut really well, also a good defensive back with many INT's. Damian Smith (Fullback), a real workhorse, short and stocky but his legs never stop moving and always puches the line forward for that extra yard. William Dyson (D-end), nicknamed the Freak for his freakish strenth, 350 bench, 340 power clean, a mad man on the D-line, sacks in the double-digits. Jermit Young (linebacker), top tackler, all the key ingredients for college, sided by Mark Goforth who has excellent sideline to sideline speed and also a very potent reciever. Allen Williams (quarterback) good arm and pretty accurate, he will throw the opposing defense some surprises. The defense is really strong up front, best line in years. Offense has come together. I know both teams really want it and I know this will be a great game...good luck to the bobcats....and I will see yall friday night in the Brier...I hear ya'll got some good hospitality and some good food. Go CHargers!