McMinn Central over Seymour in OT

GoChargerettes

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the schedule for the Chargers Classic Thanksgiving Tourney at McMinn Central High School:

Friday:

Polk Co. vs. Pigeon Forge Girls 4 p.m., Boys 5:30 p.m.,

McMinn Central vs. Harriman Girls 7 p.m., Boys 8:30 p.m.

Saturday:

Polk Co. vs. Harriman Girls 4 p.m., Boys 5:30 p.m.,

McMinn Central vs. Pigeon Forge Girls 7 p.m., Boys 8:30 p.m.

Bledsoe is a good kid, but isa big waste of size. I'm glad he finally had a good game, and I hope he continues to be solid because Central is gonna need it. Beau Brown is going to have to score in the high 20's every night for them to be able to compete through their main schedule. I can't wait till you guys come to Athens on December 19th, so we can show you what we're working with. Good Luck to the Chargers though.

Go Cherokees!

Bledsoe has improved since last year but I don't think he can consistently have good games if the other teams have someone over 6'3. Beau Brown does have a lot to do this year if the Chargers are going to be successful. He is my brother and I will make sure he is ready when the Chargers come to McMinn. To tell you the truth, I think McMinn's boys will win this matchup.

Well I just don't think from what I've heard and seen this year that Central has enough experience (Armstrong being their only senior). Beau is a great player, and I hope he does come to play against us. It will be a fun game to watch if both Beau and JaJuan are playing their best. I've gotta give that matchup to the tribe though because they have depth and are more experienced.

Go Cherokees!

Man NutsandBolts you must be a scrub. How se you gonna say some junk like that. You obviously haven't seen McMinn play yet this year. They are 3-0 JaJuan has had 32, 28, and 42 point games so far. You've got to be kidding me about Bledsoe. I mean the Cherokee's post are our weakness, but Bledsoe aint gonna cut it. I hope u aint serious.

Go Cherokees!